• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Ace Trainer D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got your message. Post deleted. My apologies for it. I know ORAS has a lot of content and XY has a bit less. I just don't want people to bad mouth XY. XY were still good games and I like the post game regardless of the amount. Anyway, sorry about my post and enjoy your day!
    Reactions: Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Ok, thanks man!
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Just remember, if you want to show that XY has a good amount of content, don't compare XY with ORAS, because it's unfair to XY.

It's better if you compare XY with BW, RS, GS, etc. When you compare XY with other first games, you can definitely make a point that XY has a good amount of content.

I am not a fan of XY, but I also dislike how many people say it is very content lacking, cause it isn't. So I agree with you.
    Going to have to re-read that sometime, I also saw somewhere in the forums that the ultimate weapon irradiated the meteorites, but when I watched AZ's flashback, I didn't see any meteorites in the scenes in space.
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Rayquaza gains the energy necessary to evolve by eating meteors. But it evolves when humans ask it to.

As for the Meteorite destroyed, I think it is unrelated to the Ultimate Weapon.
    Thanks for responding, in regards to the delta episode, I think so. The reason I thought of this is because I saw it was speculated that the there was a connection between the meteorites in ORAS and the ultimate weapon in X/Y. I had a post in mind when it came up in the gen. VI: The Future, but I was worried it would come off the wrong way.
    Skill Link the best pls :p el problema es siempre la precision .w.
    mas o menos xD me sigue molestando el tema de los vms y eso, se me hace muy facil perder los mensajes. Por eso opto por las conversaciones ahora. tu?
    Y por los colores no me molesta mucho, he visitado foros con interfaces peores.

Puedeque me compre el yellow, tu? :eek:
    White Crow
    White Crow
    Conversaciones ahora serian los mps, pues tiene la interfaz de los vms pero son privadas xD ademas puedes incluir a otras personas que es lo divertido.
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Me apunto! Lo único que creo recordar que tu PM box estaba lleno xD
    White Crow
    White Crow
    D: CRUELDAD! No me gustaba eliminar los pms porque algunos tenian cosas importanted y eso. Pero probamos :3
    Hey Meta wanna help me with a upcoming post?
    Desdar300
    Desdar300
    If a Pokémon based off a balloon can be a Pokémon I think it's wrong to antagonize C.Zygarde for being more mecha like . The same goes for Pokémon based on celebrities like Sawk, and the Himons. I firmly believe that people love to call out newer mons but for get that older gens have similar designs. We can't really say what is and what isn't Pokémon material .
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    I really don't mind weaker designs, like Voltorb and Electrode for example. I only dislike over the top designs.
    Desdar300
    Desdar300
    Still, we should give all Pokémon a chance to prove to itself. Who knows that very Mon might end up being your favorite over time
    No no! It's fine! I'm glad you're following me. I'd love to be friends since we both love pokemon! I'm writing a fan fic here if you want to check it out.
    Dare I ask why you're following me? Not that I don't appreciate it. In fact, I do, but I haven't really done anything worth convincing you to follow me.
    Ace Trainer D
    Ace Trainer D
    Hi, yes, I usually follow nice people, with who's comments I usually agree. That's why I followed you! But I can stop following you if you prefer so just let me know!
    Oh lo noté, no lo iba a asegurar pero si se nota xD Cual seria tu top 5 de pokés?
    El no es el único, entre ellos esta mi querido Hydreigon :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…