A
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's the comic coming along? Do you draw a lot? I've been trying to draw a Pokemon manga, but I can't get the face shape right? Any tips?
    never mind what i said on the thread. im just gonna delete that thread now and repost it. clean start.
    We're about to hit a large time-jump in Trebloome. Your sign-up couldn't come at a better time, if you still wish to join.
    A few things you should know about my characters
    Jake-Main character. Not much here.
    Silver-You should know. Is more cheerful than in the games though.
    Lyra-Stuck up bitch who hates Cass.
    Phantom-Evil genius who wears a mask to conceal secrets.
    Delta-Boss of Team Rocket, pure evil.
    Hey, just thought I'd mention, don't sweat it if you make the occasional stupid mistake. You are new, after all. I'm fairly new, having only joined in April, so most of the other people who visit the RPing section have been here a lot more than I have.

And, of course, when I first started, I began to make little occasional normal slightly stupid very stupid really freakin' stupid mistakes. Everyone goes through that. Don't get too discouraged if that happens.
    Heya! Welcome to the RP district! If you need any help, ask away, I've been posting there pretty much every day for the past year or so.
    By the way, I encourage you to post more in the anime section. I noticed a few of your posts and I gotta say, it's nice to see people with strong opinions post in the anime section. I don't know but over the last year or so, it lost a lot of its activity and it's always nice to get new users who like the anime, to get their point of view.

Hope I read you there :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom