A
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can you do a request for me? It's not urgent, so you can do it later.
    Pokemon: Psyduck
    Ability: Swift Swim(Hidden) or Cloud Nine
    IVs: I don't know, but Hidden Power must be Grass.
    Egg Moves: Mud Bomb

Thanks! :3
    Hey sorry, I haven't been able to get online either. Internet has been acting up :-/

Is this weekend coming of any use to you?
    My bad. Mach punch please. Magnet pull is a nature I think. Non shiny is fine. I dont go after shinies at all. Thanks again.
    Alright, I'll look forward to it. EDIT: I can get a Hitmonchan from Generation IV with Mach Punch and Drain Punch for you to breed with whatever you need.
    Thanks for the compliment. Anyway, the reason I asked for Zorua to be named Izaya is because I think it symbolizes his craftiness and how he misleads everyone in Ikebukuro.
    I know. I just think you deserve something remotely cool for how busy you've been.
    So if I could have a Timid Larvesta with HP Rock 70 and Morning Sun and a Calm Magnemite with Magnet Pull and HP Fire, that would be awesome!
    Hey there. Once you're not so busy, do you mind breeding this for me?
    Pokemon: Zorua
    Shiny: yes
    IVs: perfect or near perfect
    nature: timid
    egg move: dark pulse
    also could it have the nickname of Izaya?
    I'll totally give you a World Championship Lucario if you choose to do this.
    Guts please. Not fussed about gender and even less fussed about shininess. There are plenty more I'm interested in but I'm not sure on sets to be honest. A Magnemite, larvesta and DW dratini would be among them probably
    Awesome! Could I have a Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch please? Brave or Adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31? Thank you!!
    Hi, I know your shop is closed but if that Bandit Keith guy doesn't come back to you, please don't release his mons. I'd happily take them from you :D Or you could give them away. I will come back to you once I see you are back in business.
    I took mine off for a few hours to see if it'd fix itself but it didn't. So yeah, Nintendo needs to sort its shit out X_X;;;;;
    It's Nintendo, was having this problem earlier too. it worked once and the rest have failed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom