Recent content by AceTogeTrainer

1. A

No new Mega Evolution patch for X or Y players: X and Y won't receive Primal Groudon/

Re: No new Mega Evolution patch for X or Y players: X and Y won't receive Primal Grou I don't see what the big problem is here. He's basically just saying that this is going to be exactly like BW and DPP when they released new formes. We could still battle Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus and...
  2. A

Mega Evolution

I really want a Mega Cherrim ! Stats: 70/60/80/140/90/110 Type: Grass/Fire Ability: Drought/Desolate Land - Growth - Solarbeam - Weather Ball - Morning Sun It'll be our first Grass/Fire type and under sun growth is a 2+ in special attack, morning sun heals 100% of HP, Weather Ball is a 200 BP...
  3. A

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Here's a screen shot: Why would they make a post for absolutely no reason? They haven't done it for ANY other pokemon since the release a MONTH ago so mind only turns to them getting us ready for something Diancie-Carbink related.
  4. A

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Oh I'm sorry ... I thought the trio we were talking about was the three new things ! So on topic ... I hope Zygarde gets a new form that boosts it's stats a lot like Kyurem and Giratina. They always look pathetic at first but transform into some badassery !
  5. A

Mega Evolution

BUT you're forgetting !!! GameFreak NEVER makes sense :) By now we need to understand that they never do what they should ... and it's just part of the reason we love them. More specifically though ... pink and blue mixed makes purple so perhaps this signifies that they both mega-evolve into...
  6. A

Sorry this is super late
  7. A

The official pokemon Facebook page just made a random post about carbink ... something they haven't done for any pokemon since release. perhaps prepping us for a Diancie reveal !?! I Denying that the two are somehow related is like denying the fairy type.
  8. A

Awkward X and Y moments

So if you play as a girl what does she say?? "I've never seen fireworks with a girl alone before ??" I always thought that tierno replaced shauna in all of those scenes !
  9. A

Mega Evolution

New Mega Evolution Discussion ! With every new generation comes many new changes, and Generation VI has brought us many! One of the most controversial has been mega evolutions which have been seen as both a fresh look at the franchise or an unnecessary addition to the unwanted power creep in...
  10. A

Rank The Gens

This is going to be long-winded but here it goes (increasing order): 6. Gen 2 (Cons: confusing landscapes, new pokemon are sparse, Team Rocket's goal is just pathetic, Pro: really good mysterious treatment of legendaries) 5. Gen 3 (Cons: stupid villainous teams, designs were arguable worse...
  11. A

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

I think the better question is how do we know there are only three yet to be revealed Pokemon ??? Yes serebii only posted about these three but we have absolutely no idea about their motivations/sources/limitations. There could be even more yet to be discovered !!!
  12. A

Another Region?

I don't think GF is ready to put a TWO regions in one game again, especially when they're so much more complex and developed. That being said, the fact that we have not just references but an actual ITEM for this new generation (the souvenir) that an NPC tell you that you should hang onto...
  13. A

Very Few New Pokémon

I'm ok with less new pokes... I mean more fairies might have been nice but really I'm not complaining about that. I was disappointed to find NO cross-gen evolutions besides for Sylveon since I was look forward to dunsparce, sableye and draceon. But I mean GF could still have some trick up it's...
  14. A

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread When I said no powerful fairies I mean there were no really competitively viable fairies introduced. Azumarill, Gardevoir and togekiss are from previous generations and Xerneas is banned from Wi-fi. I was hoping for some...
  15. A

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread The gameplay is the smoothest to date but the overall experience for someone that has been playing for years is abhorrent !!! The game is incomplete ! I can deal with only 69 new pokes (we do have 700+ now) but there are still so...
Back
Top Bottom