AceTrainer14
Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure its not like its private stuff, its just normal stuff so I'll have no problem telling you

Ah nice, I had already wrote a story for a Magikarp (lol) so I figure my next story can pick up with events continuing after that story
    Gotta say though that its a little odd ya got a holiday for a terrorist

Reading fanfic, listening to music, and baking some lemon bars
    Partly, its actually a combo of a few things doing though.

Gotta say it sounds pretty good and entertaining to say the least
    Ah cool and interesting

And sorry if I don't seem like the friendliest guy right now, I'm just feeling kind of agitated is all, but its got nothing to do with you (as in you did nothing wrong) so don't worry
    Good luck with that

I don't but no Grass type jumps out to me, same with Bug types. For whatever reason I just can't seem to find one I really like
    But I already have Garchomp and Kingdra and Kingdra is very rare since you cant buy Horsea which is a hard story Pokemon
    Well thing is when I placed my order for Shellder I thought someone was doing me a story deal for a Ralts. Well I saw this person offer to do a story deal for someone else basically meaning no Ralts for me :-/
    Well I got 5 of'em! Kinda hard not to pick up a thing or two XD Then again my dog might be teaching me the ancient art of napping too
    I like sleeping, its real relaxing ^^ I probably spend way too much time taking lessons from my cats
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom