AceTrainer14
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will admit here and now I'm a total Romy fan, Rogue and Remy are just too right for each other XD

Do NOT tell me about it!! I wanna see it for myself!!
    I got sucked into reading a bunch on X-men Evolution fanfic XD

Yea, after the first one I pretty much gave up on trying to like it so I havent bothered watching the others. At the moment I really wanna see that Lightning Thief movie
    Well they are little fuzz balls of doom! XD They're cuteness could kill ya in an instant!

Yep, this'll be an interesting battle for sure! I bet the ref is gonna get so confused XD

I think I've had too much sugar, its showing in my post XD
    Right, I always get the spelling wrong on those ^^"

So what ya think our battles gonna be like? 2 little fuzz balls of doom squaring off, which wonder fluff will win
    Wouldnt really call it an album since its only got like 7 pics in it XD But heres another for ya, turn ya head sideways to look at the bottom part
    Thats good ^^ Ya know nothing ya draw is wrong or bad, its just different from what ya thought it'd come out as

Wow, that rhymed! XD
    I bet it is, all the requests coming in might get annoying

Well listening to music, reading fanfic and manga, looking up anime, uh.....lets see cooking, painting, a bit of writing, and I play softball
    Thats probably for the best, I hear the quiz and test are pretty hard. My bud Ebail tried it but not sure if he passed or not
    Well it'll have some kinda 'eon at the end and they can only make things sound so good

Have ya taken the quiz and test yet?
    That sounds more like a ghost type to me, what would it be called? Ghosteon, Spireon, Phanteon?

Nah, I'm bad with math. Plus knowing me, I'd probably have a hard time making some calls cause they dont seem realistic in the game. But getting help is good, hopefully ya wont have to have one of those many-sided die thingy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom