AceTrainer14
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, nah, I totally got this, cap.

Rewriting is the best, tbh. We should totally have a part for it.

...congratulations on the improvement, then. How do you even collapse a seaside road? O.O
    Well, in that case, I'll take over and judge ALLLLLL THE THINGS.

Well, then, I look forward to it.

95% of the time.
    Eyyy, it makes productivity a lot better. You could give it a try?

...statue?

Fair, fair. But if I had as much active work as you did, uh. I don't actually know what I would do. Probably just rage-make everything explode, I guess.
    Yeah still gotta do that >.<

Well yeah I guess that's the best part of it, though it still sucks.
    Oh dear. :( I meant to skip replying to VM's as an incentive to get off my lazy bum and finish judging, and then I forgot to get to yours. I'm sorry. plz no hate lol

Yeah, I try to re-write to every awards season. Makes it less of a chore overall, although my eleven chapters to your eighty (and five stories) is probably a help there.
    I'll try and do some writing of my own as well xD

Still xD man I wanted to have been done with it like two years ago.
    Probably :eek: depends if I'm checking the main secton that day :p

Well about 3 years, though I did half of it in one >.<
    "And then the building exploded... If you still want to read, go ahead. But you've been warned."

Well... I technically can't judge it again in the awards, right?
    That line. That line is universal. I was disappointed that the Eight Easy Steps one didn't end up that great. We were just talking about what scene to use in the project's skype chat and Flaze blurted out that we should use the scene where Buzz gets stabbed in the balls. So we did.

Same, yeah. Thankfully one story was short and I'd read (almost all of) the other one.
    It's mostly just some shorter scenes from the stories we've looked at this season given a run or two through Google Translate to produce The King James PokeBible.

And have fun! The whole thing's moderately long at this point at about 100k words. Which I think makes it longer than The Long Walk now.
    I read it. Much better than the original chapter sequence, if only because grammar is cleaned up enough to be readable. New post in Crossover Battles today... is not the second half of the battle. But it does sort of derive from your work.
    How come you set out to do rewrites anyways?

I...don't know, xD all of my ideas seem t o point towards a fourth one, but that would be outside of the academy as a whole
    Almost entirely, yes. Delays were real since I got a 55 hour workweek for the month of June and some general trans issues to deal with while Aether had his own problems. But now it's approaching finish.
    Uh... maybe tomorrow? I've actually been busy finishing up the Galactic crossover battle so it might be relevant reading?
    Oh well that does, shame on you mr.head.

It's called Childhood's End! >.<
    I believe in you! You can finish the stories! You can do all of the judgment!
    Yeah, not having the heavy-hitters in Journey is a blessing. You should go through it at some point, heh.
    That's cause I'm lazy and one of the stories I had to judge requires me to think really really deeply about what I'm going to say xD

I know what to do next, i just haven't been able to sit down and do it.
    :(
    although lol at your comments for having lots of reading
    bask in our pain
    bask in it
    seriously, I've reached the point where re-reading Unpredictable for this season constitutes as a light reading load
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom