• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by AceTrainerChristy

1. A

How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle?

I would sigh, smile half-heartedely,, recognize my opponent as a superior, and then train some more. Oh, and Gyarados would blame Misquril.
  2. A

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

I'll probabely like it for years to come, but I don't see myself bragging to other people in the retirement home that I finally managed to complete the national dex.
  3. A

New Eeveelutions

Im pretty sure that their won't be any more Eeveelutions. All of the previous Eeveelutions were special types based on Elements of Nature. Their might be a Dragon Type sometime, but I even doubt that.
  4. A

Stupidest things a wild or a trainer's Pokemon has done?

I once remember something similiar happening to me. My Emboar was battling a Golduck, and due to it's advantage, it would have won with one hit... ... but it decided it would be a good idea to use Soak to even out the odds, and my Emboar brought it down.
  5. A

If your username was a company...

I... dont know. Maybe a company that sells Eevees to Ace Trainers named Christy? :D
  6. A

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? Your still telling us he can. But why- when everything is going great- should the producers drop the lead character they had for generations? Just because they can? Please tell us how dropping Satoshi will help the franchise. -_-
  7. A

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? You keep telling us he can. Not why he should.
  8. A

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Charizard. Its just cool for some reason.
  9. A

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Whats a loach? -The Unlucky fool that never finds anything worth finding
  10. A

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? The Pokemon Anime seems to have already etched itself around his story. If Satoshi goes down, he might drag the Anime down with him. Their's really no reason whatsoever to replace Satoshi. The Risk, of course, is tremendously high. Sacrificing the...
  11. A

What'd you name your rival?

I named him 'Rival'. I am freaking brilliant.
  12. A

Who is your favorite Elite Four member?

I would like Karen the most, if she wasn't part of team rocket.
  13. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Heres a basic team I have on my game. I am in desperate need of advise. Flameheart Level 76,236 ATK, 131 DEF, 185 SPATK, 116 SPDEF, 143 SPD, 269 HP Attacks: My fully-evolved starter Pokemon which I use as a Sweeper. As you can see, its use of...
  14. A

Cannot Unsee

NOT IN FRONT OF THE FREAKING CHILDREN.
Back
Top Bottom