• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Achrom25tic

1. Achrom25tic

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Wish I had the phone storage for this game. Been keeping up with my friend's escapades and I'm loving Lear and co. I personally hope they add the rest of the Frontier Brains because Thorton got confirmed one week while I was on the clock at work and I just about lost my entire mind.
  2. Achrom25tic

Box legendaries?

Zamazenta is my favorite of the two! He is so cool. Definitely going with Shield. I was surprised that they had the same color scheme. I've come to expect full antitheses and these guys are instead a matched set. Would like to see what their relationship with each other is.
  3. Achrom25tic

Starters Discussion

Sobble's my favorite. I really like the Loch Ness monster theories going around, but it also looks very much like a chameleon, which would make for an interesting concept. I don't think my favorite starter has been the most popular one since. Ever. It's a weird feeling...
  4. Achrom25tic

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I loved it the minute I saw it--the polar opposite to my reaction to seeing Zeraora for the first time. I'm betting it's a gen 8 preview debuting in LGPE, and it has tiny cute Mythical vibes to me. I'd be happier if it WASN'T a legend in any way, but that's usually not how GF rolls, so whatever.
  5. Achrom25tic

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

I have to say I'm actually kind of hyped and I normally don't follow the movies when they're first released. Trito is my absolute favorite I hope he gains the confidence he deserves
  6. Achrom25tic

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Really good!! One of my favorite types. I'll do my favorite of the type ( and overall): Ditto
  7. Achrom25tic

I know; in truth I wasn't expecting any main series releases this year, and if it's a debut spinoff I'm fine with it. It's just with the promises of a new core RPG, which have been posted and discussed in this thread previously, that's the worry; that this is that new core RPG.
  8. Achrom25tic

They might not be better received, but I think for a lot of people it would make it less of an alarming or upsetting thing if they were spin-offs, because that would at least mean there would still be a possibility for a new region in the future.
  9. Achrom25tic

I rise from the grave once again to voice my concerns, which are that these are main series games rather than derivative spinoffs. I, er, sort of bought the Switch banking on Gen 8 at some point and am very lucky that the console has had enough great titles to make it worth it beyond this...
  10. Achrom25tic

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Wow, I was worried I'd stick out and cause a fuss if I posted my announcement here, but it seems there are several members in the same boat, so now I have no reservations about coming out as a trans guy. So, there it is: I'm a trans guy! And it feels good to say that. I don't come around here...
  11. Achrom25tic

Spoilers Story Discussion

I'm back having actually finished the game and yeah, this was so good and more than I could've ever hoped for. Why does this man keep fusing legendaries together. How has he avoided jail for two years... Really the whole Necrozma situation is pretty wild, I like that we get an explanation for...
  12. Achrom25tic

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Hah, I've read some of the Japanese reviews, and they're pretty funny. A bit intense and over-the-top though, which gives them less credence. Still, while I liked USUM because it's Pokemon and I love Pokemon, I do think an underperformance once in a while ultimately makes creators better at what...