A
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well i'm sure you have a distributor thats on my time.
    and seeing as we're on at the same time, if you can trade right now (for the dratini and piplup), then why not?
    hey i cant trade the torchic anymore. i dont have time this weekend with all the work i have been assigned. :( sorry about that
    i did the EV training myself it took FOREVER haha and i only had to do 2 out of 3 of the pokemon. already had one done.
    do you have a spare tm earthquake by any chance? need to teach a pokemon that for Elites tourney but i dont have one. thought i did. only asking bc i remember you telling me you thought you had found a code for 99 TMs :p
    Hey did you ever get the moves onto Raikou? Sorry for the late reply, been quite inactive because of school :/
    You can keep the crowned beasts you got for me. The event to get crowned raikou started to over Wi-fi. You should get one for all your games and put them in your shop.
    Then what's up about the torchic?

I'm sick and my birthday is tomorrow so I won't be trading til tuesday, just a heads up.
    I hope you can trade then.
    Not yet. You should say for them to set up a trade time or something with the distributors.
    Edit: HELLO???? :disgust:

No i haven't been contacted. and we weren't trading for a torchic.
    this is what we were trading for:

you wanted: piplup/dratini

i wanted:
    Pokemon: Chimchar (1) @ --
    EVs:UT
    Gotten from: GoldenMuk
    OT: Pikbec ID:52628
    Additional Notes:Mild/Blaze/pokeball
    --------------------
    Pokemon: Larvitar (1) @ --
    EVs:UT
    Gotten from: GoldenMuk