• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. I can definitely see that, but eh, at least you get some on periods whenever you can. Sounds good. I am fine, summer holidays and all.
    Sorry, but I think I'm going to drop out of the RP. I'm kinda busy managing my own. Sorry!
    Dude I'm just not able to keep up with the RP. Shit keeps piling up and I'm just never available when things are progressing. I feel my inactivity is just slowing things down and that's not fair to the rest of you. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to step out.
    I'd love to but I'm on the road again today. (iPhone web browser in traffic jams ftw) I really have to apologize for such spotty activity. When I signed up I didn't expect the last two weeks to be so busy. Things should be better next week once I turn in a project I've been working on, but I do still have classes all day on Tuesday and Thursday so those will remain weird days.
    Just go ahead and join in. I'm not exactly sure where everyone is, but if nobody's in Castelia, you could come interact with Aldo512's and my characters at Black City, since that's somewhat close, and also moves you towards Opelucid.
    Yes, of course they can evolve! They're just like normal pokemon, except for the special connection to a certain human.
    Just make sure the Abra evolves with realistic timing.
    I was busy this morning celebrating my birthday with family. I popped on when I had a moment to see what had been posted overnight. I'm sorry I didn't realize you were waiting on me to join the conversation. I figured I would inject myself during the afternoon when everyone was sleeping off the cake and watching football.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…