A
Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!

Sorry i haven't been on, I've been staying with my aunt and uncle. Fun and Games is a relitively safe place to explore.
    Well, games with multiple profiles, like OoT, me and my sister can share, but games that only have one profile, like Mario Kart 7, we have to buy seperately. Despite the multiple profiles, I'm going to have to buy my own Mass Attack, it just feels right to have my own. We don't normally share the same game interests.
    I've got the next few months all planned out. Buy Kirby Mass Attack for sister's bday. Buy MK7 for sister for christmas. Buy mom 15$ Itunes Gift card. Buy dad 15$ Itunes gift card.

...I get whatever's left over XD
    No, I've never played SFA. I've only played part of SF64, at my friend's house. I've looked all over for SFC, I cant find it...
    I don't play many PC games, because I use Macs ._.
    But I played Minecraft at my friend's house, it's fun. I go on online game websites frequently, if that counts.
    Oh, and tomorrow, StarFox 64 3D!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the compliment but no I had made in a shop in the forums. However, you can check my pics I uploaded to see some sprites I made.
    Heh,i like playing video game sin general,and you don't need to use a sprite as your avy,fyi.
    Heh,i like playing video game sin general,and you don't need to use a sprite as your avy,fyi.
    Well, sure, a second analog stick would be useful for a lot of games, especially if we're hoping for a Metroid Prime sequel/spinoff/remake (and hopefully that's a realistic wish) That peripheral just looks awkward, though, especially since it throws off the symmetry of the whole device.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom