• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you feel about the confirmation of Iris and Cilan leaving? And what do the staff on the site you work for feel about this?
    Oh. I saw that as organic lifeform so I automatically thought they were making robots. mengo mengo lol

I don't like asking people for help in that instance because people thank me for the translations. :[
    Okay I understand now. I'm not much of a vocal translator anyway.

But I do want to ask what is it about my summary translations are that.. not that great? I think that
    I might be misinterpreting something but are you saying that people should just take your word for it? I mean yeah your right since I watched it for a 3rd time but I was wondering.

I'm just saying it can be a possibility of things. Like what if the subber is a native speaker and doesn't speak English that much? I translate things, but being subber is something I can't do. I wish I could though.
    I understand but I do want to prove to people I'm not stupid you know. I like translating but it also is something to say "hey I'm not stupid". So for you to say that I'm lying made me upset to say the least. Specially since I am doing these without any help. I understand if this is your native tongue and everything but yeah...
    I guess... that makes sense. Now I'm wondering how everyone else understood me (unless bing).

well I least i can ask someone if i can ask them a question correctly ;p
    I'm not sure if your trying to make fun of me or not lol

But anyway, I just wanted to ask what I was doing wrong when typing? I mean I was responding the the show animator (who has a blog) and today he replied that he couldnt.... understand me. I'm not upset, I was wanting to ask you what the heck I'm doing wrong? ;-/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom