A
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the translation job on Sonansu's debut! It has renewed my love of the dearly departed blue blob *wipes away a tear*
    You don't feel the sense of story and battles have diminished from DP at all? I keep thinking about what went on during the first 55 DP episodes and comparing them to the first 55 BW episodes, and there was honestly so much more going on.

Its really just the fact that the BW trio actually has chemistry, unlike the DP trio, that's making some of these episodes more enjoyable than they would be.
    I've been wondering. Is the character the Pachirisu in your avatar dressed as who I think it is?
    Thanks for setting me straight on the 192 episode length of the series. I had no idea they had a strict limit, I thought they just made episodes according to need. Well you basically blew my arguement out of the water! But now I won't go around saying stuff that's wrong then.
    Was the translation for the final ep of the tournament correct, in that it's Iris/Ash in the finals? You seem to be one of the few that translate properly around here lol.
    Just to clear things up, regarding all the confusion going around. Does the scan mention that Iris/Luke is the semi's?
    Never mind then the picture quality wasn't nearly as good as the first part that got shown online. Oh well, thanks anyway.
    I'm curious as to what Langley is saying to Ash, in this image after she loses and what Iris says to Langley as well. If it's not too much trouble (and if you can read it lol.) Don't need to translate the entire thing as I have an idea of what's being said there.

http://i55.tinypic.com/348hfdl.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom