• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Adil

1. Adil

Page creation rights?

It's fortunately not that high, and should take a little bit more time and a few more edits. We are currently discussing a better alternative, but that would take time to implement and polish the details. for now, you can create the articles in your userspace or in a sandbox. Once you get...
  2. Adil

Page creation rights?

Thanks, will get back to you soon!
  3. Adil

Page creation rights?

What's your username on both?
  4. Adil

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't know if it has already been out but... a possible evo?
  5. Adil

Preview Project Mew

Kamiya sounds just as cool as he always does with his characters. Looking forward to it!
  6. Adil

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

via 2ch (likely from animedia)
  7. Adil

Preview JN062: Damp Jimereon

PASH magazine posted a clear version of the Drizzle cover on their twitter earlier
  8. Adil

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

No, just the title is out.
  9. Adil

Review JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Ah, my mistake. Yes he does indeed say Force Palm there as well.
  10. Adil

Yeah, you're right about the first battle.
  11. Adil

Two. That punch was part of Reversal, not Force Palm. Edit: Ah nevermind. Force Palm was used in the beginning of the episode.
  12. Adil

Preview M23: Koko

The Japanese theatrical release has been postponed. New date will be announced, but we don't know when. ポケモン映画公式サイト「劇場版ポケットモンスター ココ」
  13. Adil

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

Sorry, but I don't have any. Maybe if someone with enough knowledge has time, they can do it.
  14. Adil

Ah, my bad. I completely missed that it was out in the last month's guide.
  15. Adil

looks like the Korrina episode was to originally air on May 10th?
Back
Top Bottom