Recent content by Admiral Loki

1. A

What'd you name your rival?

Haha! You did that too?
  2. A

What'd you name your rival?

Can't really remember any previous rival names, but I know I named my rival in SS "Ginger." I hated him so much in GSC, but he's less of a jerk later on in HGSS, so now I feel bad for naming him Ginger...
  3. A

trade. shuppet or benette

I can breed you a Shuppet. If you have a Duskull, that would be awesome. If not, just anything works.
  4. A

Pokerus + HP bracer

Yeah, I can transfer over a guy with Pokerus. Anyone you want specifically? If not, I'll just trade over Bidoof (or something of equal or lesser value =P).
  5. A

'Dex Fillers

No, I'm saying that I'll trade for an Azelf, and then I'll trade it back. I don't have Darkrai, either. Sorry!
  6. A

'Dex Fillers

Yeah, that's fine. I'll be ready in about half an hour.
  7. A

'Dex Fillers

Yeah, sounds good.
  8. A

'Dex Fillers

Awesome, glad to hear it! Just let me know whenever you're ready to trade!
  9. A

I need a dex filler

I'll help with Barboach. Don't really want anything, and you can keep him if you want.
  10. A

'Dex Fillers

Looking to complete my Pokedex in SoulSilver. Need LOTS of guys from Generation 4, so that's where most of the attention will be. If a certain trade doesn't appeal to you, ask for something else. I'll see if I have it, and if so, that's what you'll receive. Any trade offer that is blank means...
  11. A

What's the longest you've ever nyaned?

Nyaned? That implies that I've stopped listening to it.
  12. A

Wanted: Dex Fillers

Awesome! In that case, Houndour and Murkrow are excellent candidates.
  13. A

Uhh..... just to get a reference, how far are you into the game?
  14. A

I can help with Tropius and Corphish.
  15. A

Post your Current Team

Well, part of the reason I buy the games is to see what new and innovative designs the artists have come up with. Most of the Pokemon from B/W don't appeal to me aesthetically as much as Pokemon from previous generations. To me, if I'm going to be using a Pokemon, I have to enjoy looking at it...
Back
Top Bottom