A
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• o.o; Oh my. lol Thats quite impressive. I didn't know there was "hardcore" collecting like that, haha. Its kinda mind blowing. When I was like 10, I thought trying to get 150 then 250 was a pretty big challenge. Then a year ago I played Platinum and saw that they added like 200 more and I was just like "....wth." lol I still haven't finnished my Dex, but jeez, I could never imagine trying to get all the events AND dates and natures... o__O; You must have the patience and diligence of a saint.

Respect. lol
    @_@ OMG thats... thats... can you fit all of those on one game file? Wait, so you have/collect like... event Pokes from every date that they were available? ... And what is Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon? I am intrigued. lol
    i seem to have left something behind... after the first 4 ill go back and get it
    Thanks for the awesome trade! =D And don't worry, you won't be running out of Pokes that I want anytime soon. @_@; Not with that crazy-long list. lol I think you might have like... almost every event. o.o;

And yeah, thats cool, just PM me when you have time. I'll be on for like... 3-4 more hours. =)
    Alright. Yup, that FC is right. I already registered the one in your siggy, so I'm waiting in the room right now. =)
    lol Yes, yes that would be bad. X3 No prob! No rush, I'll be here for a while. Don't think I'll have to rush off again. =P
    lol Its okay. I'm sorry, I had to dash off to help my lil bro finish a school project thingy thats due tomorrow. XD Back on now though.
    hello are you able to trade now... also could i also get the saikyou milotic as well...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom