Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No no no, it's okay.; 0 ;
    As you can see, I'm l;ate myself.xD
    LOL!
    Don't worry, as long as I know you're fine, it's all good.; u ;
    Yep, already have been accepted, I have scholarships, and I have it all planed out. I am going to major in Military History, then after that, I want to work at:
    1) The Eisenhower Center in Abiline
    2) The 'big red one' Museum at Fort Riley
    3) Work for RCPD or a local sheriff
    4) Work for RCFD or a local fire department.

They actually have an Anime club at my school. =D
    Actually, I havent graduated. Yet. I still have until May before Im gone...2 miles down the road to K-state.

Well, I am kind of a psedo-pokemon fan. I am on here still, and I still play the games on my DS, but I dont watch the anime anymore (except for old episodes and movies). Blame changing intrest. My animes now are Heitalia, Gundam, and Full Metal Alchemist. But make no mistake, I am still a fan of Advanceshipping. =D
    O_O' umm....*checks to make sure his dads shotgun is loaded in case of inturders*

Why, yes, I do live in Kansas, and I will be going to K-state in the Fall.
    LOL, oh my god don't worry.xD I get sooooo distracted too when replying someone.; 0 ; I'm like, LET'S FIND A SONG, LET'S FIND A PICTURE, LET'S *SpongeBob Narrator voice* 1 hour later... LET'S FIND....
    LOL.xD
    OH MY GOD THAT MADE ME LOL.xD
    We I do often talk to myself.; u ; But I'm a 16 year old girl, so I guess it's not as creepy.xD
    And same hereeeeee.; 0 ;
    Seems like something bad happened.D: Did you and your dad fight or something?
    D'aww thank you.:3
    And I'm sure it's great.xD What's it on/is?
    LOLOLOLOLOL.xD
    OH MY GOD, I HAVE NO LIFE. FOREVER ALONE.
    xDDDD
    Noooooo.D:
    It's okay, I was just worried.xD Because you wrote on the Advanceshipping thread that you had the worst weekend in your life. And you didn't reply me, so I thought something really really really bad must of happened.D: So I was worried.; 3 ;
    (Or I thought I said something creepy of something and creeped you out.xD)
    That sucks.D: Are things getting better now though? If you need to talk, I'm here.; u ;
    I deal with a lot of family problems myself too.xD
    Don't worry, take your time!:3
    I hope you get a great mark for your science fair project!8D
    Nononono don't worry about it.D:
    (I'm often late myself.xD)
    I think send private messages will be easier for us.xD
    I'm going to reply you through PM, though you can still reply me though my profile if you want.:3
    PART 6
    And oh god yes!!!xD Screw everything else, AG re-runs ftw!!
    LOL, you should have replied and said Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE!?
    And wait a secondddddddddddddddddddd, you live in Hawaii? o:
    That's pretty freakin' AWESOME. Though I don't really like hot weather and the sun and beaches.xD But that is still pretty awesome!!! <3 I hear that they had Pokemon tournaments there.~ I think either the card games or the video games.
    Yeah.xD Though now she's in this 'fase' to live in Ireland forever.;____; I'm sort of scared to be by myself. .__. I mean even though I am a loner, and I've been pretty much by myself my whole life, I'm a shut in and I sort of get nervous going outside (like big places like downtown, etc.), so for me to live by myself after high school.... I'm shitting bricks. o - o'''''''''''''
    LOLOLOL.
    SITTIN' ON THA TOILET.
    TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.~
    And i know.xD It must take them an hour to write a small paragraph.xD
    PART 5
    I mean one time, last year, I told my friend I just wanted to be alone because I was really tired and I just need my space that day. Then next thing I know I'm getting sh*t from the guidance counsellor saying that I'm a b*tch for practically 'abandoning' her. She has other friends. FUUU. I actually really don't like her, she's so possessing, and annoying and never stops copying me. Even with my emotions. I remember about a month ago I was really depressed and pissed and well I just started to confess some things of my child hood. She joins in and is pratically shoving down my throat saying she had a worst life. Then the next day, comes running to me all happy (for real) and says 'OH YEAH. LOL. I REMEMBER WHY I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF WHEN I WAS A KID. BECAUSE THIS ONE TIME I PICKED UP A DEAD BIRD AND SOMEONE CALLED ME A BOTTOM FEEDER. LOL, SEE MY LIFE WAS WORST.' I was like LOL, what? Seriously, I honestly looked at her and walked away.
    I wish I can tell her off, I really don't want to be friends with her. She gives me mental breakdowns (I know it may seem much, but she does A LOT more things.xD I just don't want to list em all because I feel like I maybe bothering you.), but I'm too freakin nice.D8< I can't tell her off. Plus I don't want our friends fighting/getting involved. It's actually a small school, so it's be I guess awkward and all. I can't escape it, I'm doooooomed.;_________; I'm sorry, I ranted a lot again. I'm just freaking out since school will start next week, and I don't want to come in.; n ;
    PART 4
    Oh gawd no.xD My French is well, not the greatest.> n < Hence why it's a bit hard to get a summer job for me.xD But I think I'm getting batter (apparently). It's weird, I can sometimes speak it pretty good but my reading for French sucks. I can write in French (but I have a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes. You have no idea how many grammar and spelling rules there are in the French language.;___; ) But I'm pretty good at English.xD Oh well.~
    I don't really want to stay/live here. But there are really good schools here.D; There is a college I want to go to, and 2 universities. And one of them is ranked as the best in Canada. See i want to be an artist but also be a psychologist as a back up.xD Make money, make art. AWWW YEAH.
    No, at my school everyone speaks English. Though in some school's, they only speak French. But at my school, most people are all Italian.xD I'm the only plain Canadian.; u ; And apparently I might have a bit of Aboriginal in me.xD Though I highly doubt it, I'm as pale as a ghost.;____;
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.xDDD
    I. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. MEAN.
    It get's tiresome to see the same old annoying people everyday.> - > And one of them never stops copying me. I mean now, she's even trying to copy my emotions. I felt like falcon punching her.> . > And I hate it when I tell them not to call me, but do anyways. xD I have no time for myself.
    PART 3
    We all are technically scared, so don't feel bad.xD I mean, they can start pulling out cops and the military on all of us. Make laws and force us down upon our knees, they can take away our freedom, our lives, everything we've ever worked for in our lives. But they can't take away our pride and souls. c: (Got that line from 'The Prince Of Egypt'.xD I know, I'm lame.)
    And that is an AWESOME quote.xD
    LOL.xD
    Same, used to only know few songs to be honest. I was so stubborn I guess.xD
    Now I know a lot of music, especially in the rock/screamo department.x3
    FRGHJDWEHSGUDJKGVFYCEDSJKN
    HE HATES TECHNO TOO!!!???DDDD8<<< FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    WE. MUST. HUNT. HIM. DOWWWWWN.
    No offence, but jeez Louise that kid needs to loosen up, AND LISTEN TO THAT SONG.
    Hmm you know what? Tell him you found an awesome Kpop song, and send him that song. c;
    I'M SO CLEVER.
    Hmmm maybe I could suggest a few?:3 Do you maybe perhaps like Jrock as well?:D And do you also like screamo?:3
    The only music I really can't stand (and yes I did listen to them to see if I liked it) is mostly Country and Rap.;___;
    Maybe I can stand a little rap if it was mixed in with Oprah (like the theme Row Row Fight Da Power) or mixed in with rock (like Linkin Park).
    And yeah I do the same.xD I also listen to a lot of Vocaloid songs, so I also listen to the human cover version's. c: And they have A LOT of different genera's.
    PART 2
    LOOOOOOOOOOL.xD
    FORETRSS EXPLOSION!!!!!
    Wait I forgot who we were talking about.xD Who got banned?
    Yeah I get what you mean. c: I mean, every time I say 'Hey I'm Atheist' everyone says I worship the devil or I'm a horrible person.;__; Like what?xD If Jesus really did exist, he would not approve.:I He'd be like 'Whatcha mofo's doin'? Yo supposed to be good yo. Not makin' people feel like crap dawg. I came to earth to teach you mofo's a mother f*ckin' lesson, but here yo all are not givin' a sh*t. Pfft, that ain't cool ya'll.' (Yeah I know, I so did that to be funny.xD)
    Yeah eyeliner is hard to put on.xD Mine used to always be too thick.;___; Then I learned a secret.;D Q-TIPS WITH MAKE UP REMOVER!!8D Awww yeah, then people ask 'Wow you're so good at putting it on.:D Is it hard to put it on everyday?' and I'm like 'Well after some years putting it on, you get used to it. It's a skill'. *Show off pose* In my head: PFFFT SO NOT TRUE!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    I have no idea, my dentist is sort of well a douche.xD I've had them for maybe 3 years now? And just when I might get them removed, 4 wisdom teeth start to grow, and when I got my brace wire replaced, they start separating my teeth (in a bad way). And he's on vacation.D8< FUUUUUUUUUU.
    I hope I get them removed before next year when I graduate.
    LOL.xD I know eh?
    PART 1
    I know.;___;
    LOL.xD I knowwwwwwww, I so wish I knew someone in real life that liked Advanceshipping as well.; n ; I only know people who like yaoi.xD But they're only into the comics/pictures and not the actual discussion.; n ; LOL.
    I never told anybodyyyyyyy this, but well....>/////< If I had a boyfriend I'd make him an Advanceshipper, and make him have an account called 'GloomySatoshi', and we'd cosplay together, blab on about Adavanceshipping all the time, share fanfiction, make a ribbon, etc.xD Okay, I know it's lame.>///////>
    It's so embarrassing, I could never date anyone anyway's.>//////< Okay, pretend I never said anything.; u ;
    Nawww I fully understand how you feel.xD It sucks, and well I do it too sometimes.xD It's because I never have privacy around here.; n ; I don't want my mom/dad catching me writing about Advanceshipping. I could do it at night, but my dad works nights and sometimes can remotely log in on my computer and see what I am doing. .__. He almost caught me reading a semi perverted AamayL fic.xD Oh jeez, I have such bad luck.xD (I'm not perverted I swear.D; Only with yaoi....)
    PART 5
    I knowwwwwwww.; 0 ; I can't believe she ate all of those ants. .___.
    LOL.xD Well sometimes I guess.xD I'm pretty used to it, so for me it's completely normal. Though there aren't as much English speaking people as there are French speaking people.:c So sometimes it's a bit harder to make friends other than school.xD
    Then again, I sort of like being alone. All my other friends annoy me like hell, and I can't do anything about it because I may hurt their feelings if I say I want to be a lone for a day.> ____ >
    LOL. You can still go to Quebec.xD Even though I find there is nothing to do here.;_________; Apparently there is a lot to do here, like concert's, events, etc. Then again I'm difficult, I don't have much money and I'm a shut in.; u ; FOREVER ALONE.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.xDDDDDD
    Ohh jeez.; u ; Apprently both my parents were adopted, what a twisted fate huh?xD But I think my mom is now talking to some relatives that live in Europe. And she's trying to find her real parents now. And my dad, well I think his mom committed suicide or something? I don't know, I don't really ask.:S
    LOL.xD You have a very good point there my friend.;D
    Urgh I know, you have no idea how insulting that is.> . > I always go all FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU when I see that.xD
    True that.;D
    Nawww it's okay. c: Better than, hEY hOw r U dO!n? im @ dA to!LeT nowZ. LOLZ.
    .....> . >
    The 'im' should be 'I'm'!!!D8<<<<
    Oh and
    HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! <3333
    PART 4
    I mean, even if our society is not fair at all, we still have 'the big man' running everything for us. Keeping everything 'under control'. So we technically, don't have to think for ourselves.
    They make religion so we try so hard to be nice our whole lives so we can be 'forgiven' at the end, but we end up doing bad things.
    Ehm....... o . o I'm really sorry, I tend to rant on and on and on.D; I should really consider writing a book or blog with all my ranting.xD DERP.
    Ohhhhh I know Three Day's Grace!!!!8D They used to be my favourite band, but I over listened to them.; n ;
    Nononono not at all. You're right. You gave him a chance and listened to his music. Even if you're not a big fan of rock, you still gave it a chance. But yet, he rejects your music. I bet you he only listened to ONE rock song in his whole existence, if that none.
    It's kid of like when people say, 'I hate all black people'. But they've only met one in there life. And they stop themselves from meeting other 'black people' because of one person.
    This is a reason why racism exist's.
    (Ps; I love rock too.;3)
    LOLOLOLOL.xD I actually make jokes on almost everything, even Canada.xD EH.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom