Recent content by Advanceshipper #1

1. A

Contest Battle of the Champions

Cynthia, then Lance. She has Pokemon of all different types. Spiritomb, Garchomp and Lucario. Lance has some pretty good dragon types though.
  2. A

Contest Generation V Ghost War - Chandelure vs Golurk vs Jellicent vs Cofagrigus

Chandelure would win a battle. Coolest design would be Gorog. Creepiest is definitely Cofagrigus (the big hands coming out of it) Best typing is Chandelure (ghost, fire)or Jellicent (ghost, water) My favourite is Chandelure... :-)
  3. A

Contest Which is better? Black City or White Forest

So what do you guys think is better? Black City or White Forest. I personally like Black City because of the trainers and items you can buy there.
  4. A

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

The movie was great, except when 10 minutes of the movie was cut out... but my favourite pokemon movie was Ranger and the temple of the sea
  5. A

Contest Opelucid City Music- Black vs White

Well since I have Black I like it better. But White Opelucid music is good too
  6. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Great fanart! Ash and May in M08 looked awesome... Also, welcome to the forums Esperon Breeder!
  7. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation lol, so true How would Ash and May spend Valentines Day together? They would pull out their ribbons and think about the good times they had together. :love:
  8. A

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Jirachi: Weeeee, I'm flying!
  9. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation lol, yes the magical flying Ash, and I would add 1 or 2 more ADV hints.
  10. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I'm back!!! If May got her own Special Episode, what would happen in it? It would probably be about her contests. Probably either her in a contest or training for one, and yes... there would be ADV :kawaii:
  11. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation How has your opinion of Advanceshipping changed from your initial reaction to it over the time you've been an Advanceshipper? Has May's current absence from the show diminished your enthusiasm for Advanceshipping or only strengthened your resolve? Yes, May's...
  12. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Hey guys, I'm back from an unexpected absence. Since I'm still pretty new, I'll answer the topic... Why do you like AdvanceShipping? I like Advanceshipping because it is a student/mentor sort of relationship. At the beginning of AG, May was a rookie trainer, and Ash...
  13. A

Contest Hoenn and Unova: Roaming Pokemon - Latias/Latios vs Tornadus/Thundurus

Re: Hoenn and Unova: Roaming Pokemon - Latias/Latios vs Tornelos/Voltolos Yeah Lati@s would win. Their designs are also great. Like Ranger Jack Walker said, they can also hold the soul dew.
  14. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Yeah, I agree. Since Drew is a minor character, there is probably a lower chance of Drew coming back. Let's all hope PUSA ships the characters Emerald Gary said. :love: :ksmile:
  15. A

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Do you think AdvanceShipping has a higher chance of being canon than the other ships? It depends on the ship... Pokeshipping: I don't think Misty will ever return in the anime because Kanto is probably done... she only came back in AG because of Firered and...
Back
Top Bottom