Recent content by ADVluv4life

1. A

When Ash finally wins a League, should all of his friends be seen/appear?

That would be so great!! I would get so excited (I'm not even kidding- I would squeal and jump around, probably be a little clumsy and knock things over while I'm at it :))) I would do that whether they SHOW UP or I just see everyone watching the tv. I miss the older characters (Misty, Brock...
  2. A

Which non-main characters could you picture as main ones?

Gosh, I don't know...that's harding choosing there... Gary/Paul/Barry/Angie/Molly(just sticking that out there, but she wasn't in the show...) I can't choose one- I like all of those character, and they all would make great traveling partners for Ash- each of them have different...
  3. A

Best Pokemon Opening Theme?

At this moment to me: Best- Sinnoh League Victors (I honestly don't count the first one anymore, it would have to be best. But I LOVE the SLV theme) Worst- Black and White (It has good lyrics, but it sounds absolutely terrible. Off key, and the voices do NOT mix at all. It's also one...
  4. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I agree on the magical quality. It had...and still has a sense of 'mystery' too. I like thinking it's ADVshippy, but like Gazmof said she had a real 'maternal' instinct during the movie. I kind of wonder if her wish had something to do with Max...but that's just...
  5. A

Who Do You Most Commonly Use As Main Characters in Your Fanfics?

I usually write for main characters- I'm just so used to them. I change their background a lot in my stories too though. So that kind of makes them seem 'original' to me. I mainly focus on friendship and romance and humor type of story line...so it's easy to use characters I've seen and know a...
  6. A

Characters: Leave after development, or stay due to popular demand?

For me it depends on the ending status of the character. May/Dawn/Misty/Brock/Max/Paul are examples of characters I would want to see more of again later in the series. Just to really know where they end up. I like when older characters appear in the anime again, but not everyone of them-...
  7. A

Who had the more annoying catchphrase; Iris or Dawn?

I don't think it's fair that she calls him a kid, while she is also a kid. She sometimes acts like he knows NONE of the basics too (Ex: When he was battling Cilan/Snivy). Clearly, yes, they are both 10. I get that, trust me I do. And I do understand that she is probably not always trying to...
  8. A

Ash's Secret Egg

So I got on the PKMN site (www.pokemon.com) and saw that Ash apparently gets this egg- it's tan-ish with dark yellow/tan dots on it. What do you think this Pokemon will be? You can go to the site and look at it. The thread is pretty early considering it said to watch the new episodes...
  9. A

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Here it goes: AG outfit- with the original hat- that hat was (should still be) SO important to him, I can't believe he's not still wearing it anyway. But I also think he looks very mature in the DP outfit. I don't like the BW clothes- that shade of blue just isn't him- it could just be...
  10. A

Who had the more annoying catchphrase; Iris or Dawn?

I really just think she needs to give him a bit more respect, and stop pestering him when he does something 'out there'. I mean she questions him about EVERYTHING he does, pretty much, doubting him so much that it just...bugs me... That is why I just can't put up with her lines that much, I...
  11. A

who do you ship Paul with?

I ship him with May, Dawn, sometimes Misty, sometimes Ash... But I have shipped him with May for the last year and a half. i even have an OutCryshipping story on fanfiction.net...I need to update that faster... Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5963407/1/bNintai_b :))))
  12. A

Nevermet Shippings

Oh! I supprt OutCryshipping (I usually use Farawayshipping though). I also like: Belle (Dawn/Drew) Cavalier (Dawn/Gary) Brunette (Gary/May)...I don't ever remember them meeting...I could have a bad memory though :))) That's all for now.
  13. A

What Song Represents Your Shipping Best?

I'm going to try and figure mine out by tomorrow, but if any of you know please tell me.Ex: (SHIPPING) (SONG) (REASON WHY THIS REPRESENTS YOUR SHIPPING) **You can put down more then one shipping ------- It's as simple as that :)) ^^^By the way, please don't argue about any...
  14. A

Ash Or A New Guy?

Ash forever!!! This show is his journey, it started with and will end with him whenever it completely ends. People keep complaining that Misty is gone, or Brock is gone and those were horrible mistakes. Big deal, if Ash was gone the show would be over. It just wouldn't be the same. Ash and...
  15. A

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

I have to say May...I mean come on, look at my username<<< I actually liked Pokeshipping up until I was 10, that was before I knew there were 'shippings' or May existed. I got back into Pokemon after a looooong break from it and watched the newer episodes to see who this 'May' was. I watched...
Back
Top Bottom