• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Recent content by AegisIsKing

1. A

Your regular team in Sun and Moon

I used a lot of the new Pokemon, but later on I didn't have the patience to catch the rare ones. My final team ended up being: - Incineroar - Toucannon - Lycanroc - Passimian - Kommo-o (Physical-based, but as I later found out, had terrible attack IVs) - Solgaleo (Used an Abra to get Adamant :D)
  2. A

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

The first posts mentioned the obvious 10000 hour tutorial of death...and when I skipped to this page I ROFL'd at Lillie looking like Buzzwole XD
  3. A

Wonder Trade (Sun & Moon)

I'm breeding for a 6IV Litten, so I have a lot of 4IVs and 5IVs in my box. I thought I'd Wonder Trade them, but all I really got were Caterpie, Magikarp, and Mudbray, and none of them had good IVs or anything. Although I did somehow get a 4 or 5IV (with the other stats pretty high, too)...
  4. A

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Make that 3. - Oricorio: Great concept, but it 1) looks stupid, 2) has a stupid (and annoying) cry, 3) learns Teeter Dance, which is also annoying - Kommo-o: Because they didn't give it Close Combat. Even Crabominable gets it... - Salandit: Its stats suck and I have to cope with it until it...
  5. A

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Volcarona Zoroark Dragonite/Salamence Ampharos Granbull? Lucario Charizard Pidgeot Gengar Sceptile Krookodile Beartic Ditto Muk/Alolan Muk Gardevoir/Gallade Tyranitar Aggron/Metagross Blastoise
  6. A

Mistyped moves

I've been wondering the same thing, I don't get why Lick is Ghost type. Maybe it's because it's creepy? I'd be freaked to death if someone licked me :( Dragon Hammer. I get why Dragon Claw and Dragon Tail would be considered Dragon type, because dragons typically have sharp claws and prominent...
  7. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Re: That one agonizing moment… First reply *YAY* Me, well, I don't mind losing a shiny Pokemon, haha :P But one terrible moment I had while playing HeartGold was the fight against Morty. His Gengar swept my team within seconds, and so I sent out my Pidgeotto. Thankfully, Sucker Punch only has...
  8. A

New here, hoping to make some friends

Hey there! I'm new here, too, so I hope we can be friends :)
  9. A

Hello :D

Thanks, everyone, I hope I can get to know everyone better soon :) Sounds fun!
  10. A

Hello :D

Hi, I'm AegeanKnight. Um...(how should I start this?)...I'm a Korean-American kid, except I like America better (spoiled brat, heheh). I'm generally a very random person (I spout random things all the time...maybe I just watch too much YouTube :p), and have a (slightly) serious case of...