• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Aelia

1. A

What music are you currently listening to?

Live recording of Colours Fly and Catherine Wheel by Simple Minds. Slappa de bass.
  2. A

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

"It should be." Waterfront grumbled.
  3. A

"A biosphere. Not "an"." Waterfront said.
  4. A

"Keeps raiders out. Makes sense." Waterfront said.
  5. A

''I'm used to it. Some things hurt FAR more.''
  6. A

''... What do you mean?'' Waterfront asked, injecting the drug into her foreleg, letting out a sigh of relief.
  7. A

''I know, Just gimme a sec.'' Waterfront said, sticking the syringe into her right foreleg.
  8. A

''I know. I'm sorry. I can't control myself... I've got some issues.'' Waterfront said, levitating one of her syringes of Med-X from her saddlebags.
  9. A

''I'm sorry, okay? If some robot insults me over my scars, I'm gonna freak out. It's not something I can control. I just... Freak out whenever someone mentions my scars in a negative context.'' Waterfront said. ''Where'd they come from, anyway...?'' Sabre quietly muttered.
  10. A

Waterfront hopped back onto the ground, her magic soon fading. ''I... I'm sorry. I lost myself there...''
  11. A

Waterfront leaped up, clinging on to REM's chassis as she sent another surge of magic through his systems, twice as powerful. ''Those ponies you call low-class... At least they have some fucking balls! They don't sit out in their safe town all day, being posh cunts and doing nothing of value...
  12. A

Suddenly, Waterfront's horn let loose a burst of magic, surging through REM's chassis, the surge focused on his targeting systems, scrambling them.
  13. A

Waterfront looked at the ground for a moment before trotting up to REM again, her horn crackling with magic. ''In the end, none of you ''high-class'' individuals are any better than the wastelanders out there. You're just a bunch of posh cunts who think they mean something because they wear...
  14. A

''No. It's not. Just because I bear the scars of some 13 years of roaming the wasteland doesn't mean I'm ''low-class''. Do you think I just went like ''oh, let's scar my own body'' one day? Because you're wrong. Half of these scars were inflicted by the slaver asshole who raped me pretty much...
  15. A

''If you didn't mean offence, you should've thought about your words before speaking.'' Waterfront said, suddenly stopping dead in her tracks.