Recent content by Aeneas

1. A

Why...so....slow....

I think speed has to make place for better graphics. But you're right about complaining. The time between encountering a trainer and actually making your first move is way too long.
  2. A

Browsing the internet is funny.

I haven't played the game, but from what I've seen on the interwebs, I must say these games look better than I'd expected when they were announced back in May (I am pessimistic after all). A lot of cool features being added and all, like Kanto in all its glory with Seafoam Islands and Viridian...
  3. A

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Actually, since FRLG you don't lose half your money anymore when you lose a battle. You lose the amount you would have won if you won the battle. If you win two battles and make it to Bruno, you actually win money by training against the Elite Four.
  4. A

Lance's English name

I actually think it's a pity those Rocket Admins don't have real first names, but instead names of actual rockets. Unless it's a code they use or something.
  5. A

HeartGold and SoulSilver Music Discussion

I think some remixes are decent, but most of them are too soft and don't even sound like the cool 8-bits from GSC (Route 42/Lake of Rage, for example).
  6. A

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

As of yet. Who knows what might be discovered in the near future... But maybe the man in Kanto says: Give me a Ragecandybar or else I'll explode!!! AARGH! --- Ah, thank you. I won't be needing this anymore. Player obtained TM 64 Explosion!
  7. A

Third version to HGSS?

Re: An Entirely New Third Version with the name Crystal? NOTE: NOT CRYSTAL REMAKE THR GF have done all possible plot changes and additions, Kanto has been restored in all its glory and even better, and there are added Crystal features like Eusine. Any third version of HGSS is currently out of...
  8. A

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

Tuxedo! Does that mean Contest will be included after all?
  9. A

I also agree. Epic music. @ Dex: Maybe it's just for the rematches? @ Phoenicks: You're welcome :)
  10. A

Something you get in Celadon Mansion which enables you to switch the music to the original GSC music at any time. Fucking awesome.
  11. A

There you said it. It's my own opinion. For the rest, I could copypaste what Outrage said. Plus a giant Pokémon following you is just unrealistic (I know it's Pokémon, but still) and a pain to look at.
  12. A

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

But what does it mean? Not all of us read Japanese.
  13. A

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver? That's also one I had considered but forgot about it, since Carlo is actually a guy I know IRL, so I thought it would be funny to name my rival after him. Thanks for reminding me. Mauro and Stefano are names I considered as well at some point...
  14. A

It's annoying after a while. It gets old. It's stupid.
Back
Top Bottom