• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Either one I guess, But people tend to resize it while they are making the sprite.

Also I've never done thumbnails. I've always have used the copy and paste method.
    Thats cool ^^ a little tip though, Don't resize the sprite. It will lose pixels and quality.
    You sent me a friend request. I don't usually accept FRs with out talking first.

With that being said, Whats up?
    Yes. Though there's plans to be making a new subforum there altogether -- it'll be strictly for sprites. That way it doesn't detract from the actual drawn out art that's posted in the Alcove. There'll most likely be a contest be held after that's up.
    I'd make the images their original sprite size before uploading them to really tell, to be honest.
    Well you can't really sorry to say. I had to wait a few days for people to look. Maybe you should try just asking Shiay to critique them since he's a mod. Don't spam but just work it into a conversation. Hope i helped. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom