Recent content by Aero

1. A

The Banned Game

^ Banned for talking about Mystery Dungeon.
  2. A

Have you ever crossdressed?

I crossdressed once, but that was for a play so I don't think it really counts. Crossdressing wouldn't really be my cup of tea, to be honest.
  3. A

Greetings everyone

Welcome. I started with Blue version as well.
  4. A

Happy Halloween!!!

Anyone see any fireworks?
  5. A

Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

You don't. Most people I know do. And how do you know? I could make up a statistic right now and say exactly what you said. Does your statement mean that statistic is true? No.
  6. A

Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

The majority of school children look down on it. That's why most of us are registered on a Pokémon forum, normally in secret.
  7. A

Well, yes, but might I remind you that you are on a Pokémon forum? I'm sure you'd love to have a Pokémon activity, but we've got to take the majority of the world into account.
  8. A

Wow. I'm sure today's school children are really happy to have a Pokémon activity coming with every meal! -_-
  9. A

New Jack of the Forums

Deadly username, mate. Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
  10. A

What NOT to say on a first date:

"Oh, you should've seen me back in the day. I always got the hottest chicks and they were always begging for more!"
  11. A

...Hello Everyone...

And hello to you too.
  12. A

What ever happend to?...

Not as decent as it could be.
  13. A

What ever happend to?...

Whatever happened to decent threads being posted?
  14. A

PikaPikaPikachu1 is here!

Well, that's a creative username. Welcome to the forums, Pika. Have a nice stay.
  15. A

Howdy, my fellow Pokégroovers

Welcome to the forums. If you want, throw me a visitor message.
Back
Top Bottom