A
Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's already most of the way there. It's got the biggest search engine, the biggest video website (YouTube) and, just possibly in the future, the biggest social networking site. :O

Yeah, that mix should work with the right prediction.
    So many Pokemon could seriously benefit from SD, yet so many useless ones get it. XD

So, started any RNGing projects yet? :D
    ...Vaguely? I remember Volde sicking Nagini on a lady when she went snooping around the... Shrieking Shack?
    That's the only lady I remember being related to snakes in some way atm.
    Is there anything Google can't do? :p

Well, earlier you were talking about Choice Scarf right? Well if you're ok with having limited choice then you could go with the Choice Band. You get a massive boost plus no recoil. It would also mean no Swords Damce so you could get more coverage.
    Anyway,SD is a good option. Not sure about Wish though...

Cool, I'll try it out next time. :D

(sorry took a while to reply; dad's birthday)
    I kept it because, if you ever soft reset you'll realise this, it's really hard to get flawless IV's by soft resetting, so to me it's better than "not bad" and that's why I kept it. I also managed to get a Timid Treecko 30/x/31/31/31/31 which is rather nice too. :D

Shiny Gallade is awesome. O_O
    That's what I thought. :D
    We use both systems here. We originally used the imperial system like you, but somebody decided to change it to the metric system because it's less compacted. A lot of people can't be arsed to change though. xD

To be honest a Life Orb might be best. It really strengthens his attack (allowing him to OHKO Machamp) and gives him freedom of move choice.
    A scarf would limit him even though he could use one of his priority moves to outspeed and Revenge Kill and I'm not too sure about relying on crits (people might get pissed and call hax)
    Up to you though, it depends what you're using him for in your team ;)

It annoys me that you can't delete double VMs though :p
    No worries you can have the Ditto for free.

It's not so bad. I found soft resetting less infuriatiing than trying to hit my delay, let's put it like that. I managed to get good results, though, my best being a 31/31/30/x/31/31 Adamant Shiny Croagunk iirc. :D
    Wow, sounds like a lot. 0_o What do you mean by 'track'? Like racing?

I know right? :p
    I think I might be RNGing one of those soon too :D (I need a check for those damn Scrafty)

Double posts, get me every time.
    Wow, sounds like a lot. 0_o What do you mean by 'track'? Like racing?

I know right? :p
    I think I might be RNGing one of those soon too :D (I need a check for those damn Scrafty)
    Alright, tell me if you ever do make it so I can be the first customer. :p

Fair enough, it does feel better if you've done it on your own. Bragging is fun like that xD
    Yeah, I found it extremely infuriating and just gave up in the end. :/

I don't know about RNG'ing breeding either, I just used to generate shiny egg and then soft reset for good IV's.
    The thing is you won't really be doing 'artwork' as such, but making avatars and banners mostly. You seem to know how to do all that though. Oh, and don't forget to sign up first. :) (Clickity Click for the place people make shops.)
    If you want to just show your art to people without taking requests, then you could make a thread in the Artist's Alcove. Or do both. ;)

Sorry, but I really don't know D: Have you tried it out yet? If you have and you're having trouble you could probably find a Gen IV RNGer somewhere... Maybe ask Rev?
    Ah, yes. I can't RNG IV's in Gen IV, as it requires you to hit a delay--something that I could never do. :(
    I don't know. Depends on how you're trying to RNG. Are you just RNG'ing shiny eggs? Because that's all I could do in Gen IV (Platinum) so I couldn't give you any advice on anything more complex than that, I'm afraid.
    Wow, sounds good 0.0

No, you don't actually get anything in return, sadly, they just call it a "shop" for convenience :p

Yeah, probably. I think in Gen IV once you've hit the seed you've pretty much got the Pokemon, but in Gen V it's easier to hit the seed but you generally have to do more stuff in-game after you have. I'm not 100% sure though.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)
    Orion and Regulus. ^^

It's really not worth putting in the movies or books what he did. Why JKR put him in at all is a mystery o me. I mean, he added nothing to the story.
    Isn't it the same quite a few other members of the Black family? Like his dad and brother?

Not at all. Just a bit of a side note, really. Maybe even a footnote.
    Ah, yes. Well, I have a flawless foreign one I could give you a copy of - I really don't mind what you trade me in return for it. :)
    I imagine he was made fun of quite a bit as a child for that name he bared. xD

Exactly! We didn't get backstory on some characters either, like Dumbledore. 'cause, ya know, he's not that important. :rolleyes:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom