A
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How did that happen? XD I think the internet's trolling me...
    Well here's the real guide (I hope :p).

Ah, ok. :]
    But I might get WiFi over there in which case I'll let you know.
    Cool. How was it?

Well, see you whenever I get WiFi again. :D
    Cool. I use a Mac, so it might be easier to help you if you use the same version, but whatever's easier for you is fine (there's lots of people with PCs who can help you out).

Hmm, I'm leaving at about 4-6pm tomorrow. XD
    What timezone are you in? If it does so happen that I can't trade by the time you get back, then I could now give the Ditto to someone else who could then give it to you tomorrow.
    Anyone you would trust to do that?

Have a nice journey back. :p Where did you go anyway?
    RNGing gives you perfect shiny results very quickly, much better than regular breeding.

Yeah, you should probably do some captures first to make sure you know what you're doing.
    This is a good guide. Do you use a Mac or a PC?

If it sounds too complicated I could always RNG the Pokemon for you (but to be honest it's pretty easy once you've done the first part right)
    Nice, just as long as we trade before next Monday. That's when I leave the country :p

RNGing eggs isn't hard at all once you've had a little practice, but if you need any help with it just ask me :)
    You've done RNG'd captures, right?

As far as I know it's perfectly legal. You might want to ask one of the mods to be sure, though.
    Fun fun fun~
    (Never read 'em, saw the first two movies. The commentary on a car scene in the first one made me lol.)
    Hey, if you're still looking for a flawless ditto I could get you one. It wouldn't be foreign, but it would work. If it turns out someone already gave you one then that's fine.
    Sadly no. I also lack Wifi. ^^; Sorry.
    Good idea to post in the Wanted Section though. Hope you receive a reply quickly if you do.
    Ugh, that would be awful. Usually you get a little nudge or warning for your first time doing it though, so that's a plus.
    So far my only infraction here has been for making a pointless post in The Contest Hall in the first month I joined, and even then it was only a warning.
    It's ok, I deleted them. This forum still glitches from time to time, and as a result multiple VMs or posts can happen. Nothing to worry about. ^^
    Thanks! Like it better than the Guitar Hero Girl one I got stuck with on the test forums. (Though the boys probably don't. xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom