• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Aerospacer

1. A

COMPLETE: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (TEEN)

Re: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapter 71 is up!) *rages* That betrayal! That ending! That Zoroark! You put me in a serious raging mood now, but man, what excellent suspense! I was hoping that Diego wouldn't go down that path at all... oh well. Now I'm anxious about the...
  2. A

COMPLETE: "The Death Zone" - One Shot (EVERYONE)

Oh, hello there, I'm glad to see you've read my one-shot. Although I realize it is very vague and you would need to know a bit of background from the FireRed/LeafGreen postgame, this little piece of writing is about Archer. It's been said that after you clear the Rocket Warehouse on Five Island...
  3. A

COMPLETE: "The Death Zone" - One Shot (EVERYONE)

Greetings, citizens of Bulbagarden! If you haven't met me before, my name is Aerospacer and this is my first post to The Writer's Workshop. It's also my first 'published' work as well, as I'm a bit shy when it comes to broadcasting my exploits. In the case that you happen to like this one shot...
  4. A

What career choice are you interested in?

Why, an aerospace engineer for a major defense contractor like Lockheed Martin, of course! {Hence this username.}
  5. A

TEEN: The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World

Hello there, Cutlerine! Just letting you know, but I'm simply amazed by your fic. And as a matter of fact, I might be the first person {my deepest condolences if someone was before me} who actually went to your PokeCommunity profile and completely read the absolute, full-blown, entire story of...
  6. A

COMPLETE: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (TEEN)

Re: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapter 56) A CLIFFHANGER, ARGHHHHHH-- Oh, hi there. I'm one of those dedicated readers of yours that can never remember to tell you how wonderful your fic is. And so, in continuation of this brilliantly awful cliffhanger you threw upon...
  7. A

Writer's Workshop Winter Awards 2012 Nomination Thread

Ah, I don't make frequent posts, but I thought it would be considerate of me to make a few nominations as a thank-you for all of the wonderful fics I've read over the months. Best Journey Fic: The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World - Cutlerine Best Dark Fic: Memoirs of a...
  8. A

You and I...Collide

Ah, I'm surprised no one has posted on this yet, but I just wanted to say that I love this. Please post more, I've been anxiously waiting for another chapter to read. :D
  9. A

Competitive Team for Gen IV needs rating...

Okay, I think I'll take many of those changes back to my team. The main reason I was trying to run a bulky DD-nite was for the added benefit of a cleric. Funny thing is, I almost put that set on my team, but I lost interest after I saw the cleric set. Swords Dance Lucario is probably going to...
  10. A

Thanks for the info. I might put Pursuit on Metagross just to help eliminate a few Azelf leads that try to escape, but only if they begin to give me any trouble. It has other uses too, so I may give it a little more consideration.
  11. A

Sorry about that, I forgot to mention that I'd try to take it out with Crunch. But from what you all have been saying, it appears switching into Metagross would be more effective. That little pixie thing is a lot more dangerous than it looks, lol. And here's and early thank-you for your rating...
  12. A

Double posting, okay... I won't do that in the future. Thanks for telling me before I did it at the wrong moment.
  13. A

Interesting! People always talk about Starmie's potential, plus the fact that it can run Rapid Spin. I'll give that a thought even though I'd be kinda sad if I replaced Milotic though. ): But no worries! We'll see soon enough, I like that RestTalk set, but Rapid Spin might open up some new...
  14. A

Really? Ah, I overlooked that... and as for scrapping Raikou, if its IVs aren't suited, then that's fine. A Lucario might actually be better because of all those benefits and the fact that I can breed for a flawless IV. I'm getting a lot more help on here than I thought, thank you all very much...
  15. A

That's what he means? Oh... this is embarrassing. I want Metagross to function as a lead and set up Stealth Rock, but if the opponent's lead has an advantage, I'll send out a Pokemon to cover its Ground/Fire weakness. That could be either Milotic or Dragonite. Common leads such as Infernape or a...