• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Aerospacer

1. A

COMPLETE: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (TEEN)

Re: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapter 71 is up!) *rages* That betrayal! That ending! That Zoroark! You put me in a serious raging mood now, but man, what excellent suspense! I was hoping that Diego wouldn't go down that path at all... oh well. Now I'm anxious about the...
  2. A

COMPLETE: "The Death Zone" - One Shot (EVERYONE)

Oh, hello there, I'm glad to see you've read my one-shot. Although I realize it is very vague and you would need to know a bit of background from the FireRed/LeafGreen postgame, this little piece of writing is about Archer. It's been said that after you clear the Rocket Warehouse on Five Island...
  3. A

COMPLETE: "The Death Zone" - One Shot (EVERYONE)

Greetings, citizens of Bulbagarden! If you haven't met me before, my name is Aerospacer and this is my first post to The Writer's Workshop. It's also my first 'published' work as well, as I'm a bit shy when it comes to broadcasting my exploits. In the case that you happen to like this one shot...
  4. A

What career choice are you interested in?

Why, an aerospace engineer for a major defense contractor like Lockheed Martin, of course! {Hence this username.}
  5. A

TEEN: The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World

Hello there, Cutlerine! Just letting you know, but I'm simply amazed by your fic. And as a matter of fact, I might be the first person {my deepest condolences if someone was before me} who actually went to your PokeCommunity profile and completely read the absolute, full-blown, entire story of...
  6. A

COMPLETE: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (TEEN)

Re: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapter 56) A CLIFFHANGER, ARGHHHHHH-- Oh, hi there. I'm one of those dedicated readers of yours that can never remember to tell you how wonderful your fic is. And so, in continuation of this brilliantly awful cliffhanger you threw upon...
  7. A

Writer's Workshop Winter Awards 2012 Nomination Thread

Ah, I don't make frequent posts, but I thought it would be considerate of me to make a few nominations as a thank-you for all of the wonderful fics I've read over the months. Best Journey Fic: The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World - Cutlerine Best Dark Fic: Memoirs of a...
  8. A

You and I...Collide

Ah, I'm surprised no one has posted on this yet, but I just wanted to say that I love this. Please post more, I've been anxiously waiting for another chapter to read. :D
  9. A

Spiritomb galore.

No problem, thanks for informing me at least.
  10. A

Spiritomb galore.

I'm interested in a female one, as long as you're still giving them away. I could offer a bred Feebas with pretty good IV's [The mother had good ones, therefore I assume so] or a male Ralts with Shadow Sneak that I bred myself. :)
  11. A

Does anyone have a Shaymin?

EchoSongs: It's fine! I'm happy you offered to trade me that Shaymin at least, haha. pokemaster1234567: I'd love one... let me message you what Pokemon I've got...
  12. A

Flawless Ditto. (Foreign preferred, but any will work)

Does anyone have a [foreign] Ditto with flawless IVs? It's a lot to ask for, but if negotiating is necessary, then that's fine. I would personally prefer a foreign one, but I won't be picky if you happen to trade an English one to me. I've got many things to trade for. It's also meant to be on...
  13. A

Anyone with HG/SS (have gen V offers) [CLOSED]

Re: Anyone with HG/SS (have gen V offers) Is the flawless Ditto from a language other than English? Just wondering. :) Edit: I could get you the Pain Split Duskull quickly, that wouldn't be much of a bother to me.
  14. A

Wanted: Foreign Riolu

I've gotten my Riolu now. ***CLOSED THREAD***
  15. A

Wanted: Foreign Riolu

Oh, I just thought it'd be more efficient because Pokemon of the same species breed quicker, but I would love one of your Japanese Riolu. Name: Kelly FC: 2365 5265 2032 What time should we trade? I could trade for it anytime today since I'm free, but what time is best for you? It's on my...
Back
Top Bottom