A
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pshhh, you a loser? Hard to believe. You're a girl, you love Pokèmon, you're obviously smart and funny and pretty. I'd say you're pretty much what every guy is out there searching for :) Even if loving Pokèmon, anime, and all that "nerdy" stuff makes us losers in the eyes of some, I think its awesome.

Yeah, this place is pretty great. I took a break for a while, but couldn't help but come back for the awesome friends I've made here. And yeah, I'm 23 now, and got here when I was 17 :/ Where's the time go?
    Oh idk. I think we did but I was always nervous :/ haha. You're just one of the members here I look up to. You're like the coolest woman ever and I get intimidated I guess haha. Anyways, just wanted to say that I think its awesome that we've been around this awesome community for so many years. We've grown up with this place, I feel.
    Hi Aestivate! Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I've seen you around here for years and never had the courage to before :/
    oh that's good to hear! XD I wish I had some fancy equipment. :eek:
    I see you're a fan of madoka too!
    Hello! I noticed that you do singing covers like me! Your voice is really good. :)
    "hi. i'm jess. i'm an 19-year-old second-year uni student that aspires to be a child psychiatrist someday."

looks like you haven't updated your bio in a while ^^;
    no it still makes me happy bc it's like they animated a waid-era issue of flash and frankly that's enough to satisfy me

they still should have killed barry instead though
    Hey Aestivate. I saw your post and added your friend code. My friend code is 2766-8758-5131. I don't know what my safari Pokemon are yet.
    Hey Aestivate, I just added you, can you add me back? I'm a psychic type with Munna, Sigilyph and a still to be determined Pokemon. FC: 0920-0226-9824
    That's awesome. Thank you. I just added your friend code too. Hopefully, we'll be online at the same time at some point so that you can get the Ditto in my Friend Safari.
    I noticed you're looking for starter safaris in the Friend Code Thread, and I happen to have Quilladin in my Friend Safari, so you can add me if you want, I added you. My friend code is:2922 0287 6998
    Happy belated birthday. Not sure if you remember me but i wanted to wish you all the best.

To be honest i already thought you left this place forever, just to find out couple of days ago how you came back being well and alive. Glad i was wrong, good to have you back. :-D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom