Recent content by Aestivate

1. A

Review SM043: Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

... help i have come back from hiding just to say suiren and kasumi have such cute interactions gahhh ...what are these waterwarrior feels
  2. A

Music New Opening: XYZ by Rica Matsumoto

that was so badass o_o i haven't watched pokeani in a real long time but that was probably my favorite opening in a loooooong time - like, since AG fave. the song was awesome, rica is a goddess as usual but DAT ANIMATION instilled such a sense of urgency that i feel like i need to catch up...
  3. A

The War Room Awards 2015: Prizes

gorgeous! thank you so much Leggo;! a nice shiny new banner to add to my collection of WR award banners hehehehehe
  4. A

The War Room Awards 2015: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

nice to be back up there on the awards board, hah. i seem to have won more hosting awards in my war room history than i have player awards orz thank you for all that voted and congrats to all the winners n_n i want... talonflame!
  5. A

Mafia The Wash Mafia ~ END GAME: MAFIA VICTORY

Re: The Wash Mafia ~ Night 0: Role PMs being shipped out as we speak. SUBS WANTED, YE I'll sub.
  6. A

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begins...

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begin Timeline of Events Day 1: Peaceful Giraffe votes Flop. BlisseyandtheAquaJets votes Soulmaster. HumanDawn votes Flop. Gafigglethorp votes Peaceful Giraffe. CrackFox votes HumanDawn. Kyriaki votes...
  7. A

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begins...

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Night 9 (4-8) - third time's the charm? A New Era Begins... The irony was not lost on him. The War Room General with one of the longest tenures as its Head would be its greatest downfall. "Wanna be on top?" he said in a mocking voice, though his eyes...
  8. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Day 9 (4-6) again and then soulmaster died three times (twice in a row) no witty flavor text that's exactly what just happened It is now Night 9. Please submit your votes. The phase will end at 10pm on 4-9.
  9. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Night 8 (4-5) -- tl;dr again The Dragon had done his due diligence. Because of him and his secrets, 2 angels had met their end. But would it be enough at the conclusion? The remaining angels cornered him in the night. "War Room!" he declared with his...
  10. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Day 8 (3-31) bunch of bouffoons strike twice He was not tl;dr enough. Death was imminent. He couldn't escape a second time... The end was nigh. The Angels could feel it. The War Room could feel it. But who would come out on top? It is now Night...
  11. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Day 8 (3-31) bunch of bouffoons Phase extended to 10 pm tomorrow Sunday at 10 pm est---sorry for the radio silence I've had v limited internet access and time because con
  12. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Night 7 (3-30) - it feels kinda tingly bouffoons "The buffalo dog thing. Let's take that out next." "You're right - it's too joyous.We must stop it from having fun." The creature was thrown into a cell and slaughtered. It is now Day 8. Please...
  13. A

The Situation Room 2.0

also keep in mind there are lots of folks here that have lit. played mafia for years i played mafia before bulbagarden and my first game here was 4+ years ago
  14. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Day 7 (3-28-15) - Boo! Foolproof "Sooooo nothing happened." "Guess not." "Not for the reason you might think though." "Huh." --- He was used to getting killed. When his death didn't come, he opened his eyes and blinked. "Well that felt...
  15. A

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-Day 7 (3-28-15) - Boo! needs moar votes/activity
Back
Top Bottom