Recent content by AetherTeen

1. A

Fanfiction contest sign up thread

Would it be okay if I entered a story I already entered in last year's Christmas contest(and won, by the way...)? It, strangely, fits the theme rather well.
  2. A

Spreading Pokerus, just for you

I have Pokerus. There I said it. It must have been a dirty needle. However, I am willing to spread it. I caught it on Platinum and I am on the GTS. My name is Reiko from Ohio. If you want too catch Pokerus, just give me the Pokemon I ask for. All I ask is that you give it a good nickname...
  3. A

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

When do you think we will be getting further instructions?
  4. A

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

WOOHOO!!!! I won! So, what do I do now?
  5. A

Best Battle Fanfic Contest Entry Thread

Swan Song By Aether Teen. Words: 1,914 Trainers: Masaru Aether vs. Christian Sanders Pokémon: Swan the Gardevoir, Goth the Smeargle, and Ichigo the Bellossom vs. Shuckle, Tyranitar, and "Wondertomb". Summary: Masaru and his Pokémon meet Christian Sanders of the Museum of PokéWonders...
  6. A

Sexiest pokemon

Lopunny is a Playboy Bunny. It was MEANT to be the sexiest!
  7. A

POKeMON Learning League

They also gave Dawn sleeves and pants because they hate fanservice. Mean >:(
  8. A

Shining Pride!

This is a thread where you post your shiny Pokemon. If this is against the rules, sorry. Meditite- I cought her when I was going to my baby cousin's second birthday. I was walking through Acuity Lakefront with my pokeradar looking for a female Snorunt. It was dark, so I had no clue I walked...
Back
Top Bottom