1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
AetherX
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM
Blog Posts:

AetherX

Your mind is a world, from Pacific Northwest

AetherX was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM
    1. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Would you be up for a little beta'ing sometime soon? The chapter isn't finished yet, but I think I've hit a wall
    2. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      It's all about how people perceive you. If they think you're smart, well ...

Three, if you count the denouement. I'm about halfway through Twenty Eight, though I'm not enjoying the writing of it
    3. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Oh, for the life of a graduate, eh?

Aha, does this mean I'll soon have something to beta, I wonder?
    4. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Did you graduate recently, or am I imagining that?

How's the writing coming on?
    5. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Pretty much the same, as it happens. Having any luck?
    6. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Hey Aether, how's things?
    7. Vulpix037
    8. Soulmaster
      Soulmaster
      Hey Aether, noticed WW Awards is happening again soon, I'm offering up my judging services once again. Managed to miss the past few awards seasons but not missing this one. So if y'all need people ~~which you almost always do if things have stayed constant~~ let me know and I'll be glad to help.
    9. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      It's been a while since battles last turned up- not since, well, the end of Project Titan, really, if the Skyguard business doesn't count.

I think so. It's a game that punishes you for being stupid and rewards resourcefulness. And it's bloody big - I've been playing most days since release and I doubt I'm at all near to finishing it
    10. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      It would. Mind you, you'll have a run of battles coming up soon , right? Well, I'm happy to comment on the overall structure and the like, if you want it

It deserves a lot of praise. It's not perfect by any means, but the flaws I've found so far are fairly minor. It's telling that many of what others consider to be flaws I consider to be part of the challenge. It's a game that makes you think about what you're doing
    11. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Yes, I recognise that feeling. I've been having real trouble getting much of any of my stories done. Aha, a new story eh? Do I get to beta this one?

Well, there's been the new Zelda. And the end of year stuff is coming up for Uni
    12. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Hey Aether, how's things going
    13. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Thanks mate. And no problem - I've got to be focusing on writing a damn essay for the next two weeks anyway (Still will be able to find time to beta if you have anything to send, mind)
    14. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Me again, I'm afraid. Would you mind if I sent over Chapter Twenty Six in the next day or so? I'm mindful that you have just sent something back to me, so I thought I'd better ask
    15. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Let me know, I'm sure I'd be able to find the time to read through it. It's going to be easier than disentangling the kind of nonsense that turns up in my text books, certainly
    16. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Ah, fair enough mate, I didn't realise you still had Awards-related stuff to finish. In any case a few days is great - let me know if I can do anything for you
    17. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Hey, Aether, just wondering if you ended up having a chance to look at that last chapter I sent over?
    18. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Hey Aether, how's things
    19. Bloodstained
      Bloodstained
      I continued the conversation, but I didn't know if you've already seen the next message. I know you took your time thinking of an answer for the last question.
    20. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      One recommending other people's work, I'd say, being mindful of the advertising rule
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Braviary / Warrgle
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Flying
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Mistralton City Jet Badge
    I make dance music and write fanfiction for fun. I'm also a mod for the Writer's Workshop.