• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Aezuica

1. Aezuica

Which Name and Gender are Each of Your Main Series Characters?

I'll be starting a new game in each one, and my chosen name for each is 'Loser', and if I can, my rival's name will be 'Winner'. The gender I choose is random, but in favor of being male (since I am). Currently, excluding Diamond, I've named myself based off of the manga or their default...
  2. Aezuica

Why the Kalos Pokédex sucks

I liked the idea of the Dex being split into three parts, but I agree, I too don't find the concept of having 100> new Mons satisfying. Normally each Region has ~150 , but Kalos just took that amount down to below half. However, the Mons introduced are interesting and some of my favorites(ex...
  3. Aezuica

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

No matter what, I usually have my Starter in my team throughout the entire game along with the beginning Flying type(first run).
  4. Aezuica

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

I'd try to get it, but I wouldn't be hyped or have any enthusiasm for it since it already has a recent remake.
  5. Aezuica

Speculation If you were GameFreak

1: Once you use an HM(like Cut, Rock Smash, or Strength) you will not have to use it again on the same thing(eventually getting rid of the useless HM party-slots). 2: You have a chance to capture every Mon in the game without being forced to trade. In turn, adding at least one Mon that has a...
  6. Aezuica

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yes.
  7. Aezuica

Anniversary Mew Giveaway

Just the other day I was able to get some Mew codes, four of them in all. Of course, I'm using at least one of them, and I'm planning on giving away one as well; the code that is, not the actual Mew in trade. What I want to do is give it to someone who can't get the card itself in the first...
  8. Aezuica

School Subjects- Pokemon

I was bored, so to pass the time and entertain myself by thinking up of some Mons that seem rather perfect, whether it be by looks or puns, for a certain/particular school subject. I didn't want to be extremely obvious in some, like every water/fish type in Swimming. Here's my list so far...
  9. Aezuica

A simple question

I never said anything about the next game(s), it's unrelated to the question. These are mere player names, corresponding to the possible "title" a Pokemon game may have.
  10. Aezuica

A simple question

If- X,Y = Z Diamond, Pearl, Platinum = Onyx, Then Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald = ?
  11. Aezuica

Minor improvements Pokemon Z ABSOLUTELY needs.

Mega Dunsparce indeed.
  12. Aezuica

Coolest Pokemon cries?

Kricketune
  13. Aezuica

Pokemon Rumble World: Bad luck

I swear, that happens to me the majority of the time. I have an opportunity to complete whole stages, but that one just doesn't want to get caught. It's even more worse when you have to pick between legendaries, because I had to choose between either Ho-oh or Suicune.
  14. Aezuica

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

Heh, my bad. I knew Dunsparce was in that very early generation, but I didn't have the time(literally) to check it. At least I was somewhat close.
  15. Aezuica

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I'd like this too be an open-discussion, so everyone can say their opinion on what deserves a mega. My first candidate is a Pokemon that's been with us since Gen 1, but is not wildly known. Being one of my top favorites, and pretty dangerous in competitive, we have Dunsparce. With Dunsparce...
Back
Top Bottom