A
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I saw their arguments on "A Family Business", and "Human" was alright but not close to their previous magic. I'm hoping she can find the right producers to give her the perfect comeback album!
    Agreed. I have it on both CD & vinyl and it's one of the few albums with 17 tracks where each track is as good as the last and there's no filler. Her & Darkchild hit gold with that one. But I love all her albums. :)
    hi Afrojisiac-19! as promised, the first chapter of my fanfic (pokemon: Black and white world) is posted on the writer's workshop!

if you have some spare time, please read it and comment too!
    hello Afrojisiac-19! i just came by to tell you that i'm not going to be able to enter the forums until 12/06, but good news is that when i come back i'm going to start publishing my fanfiction (Black and White World) in the writer's workshop! check it it's really cool!
    hi afrojisiac-19! i'm just here to say that i totally agree with yout about all the Iris/Misty stuff, and the first thing that i thought about when i saw people comparing them, was that they shouldn't do it because Iris =/= Misty and also, she doesn't need to have a bigger role to be a good character. And also i really enjoy most of your posts overall, your ideas and thoughts are amazing!
    Brandy is amazing, Cinderella was an excellent movie! Full Moon, The Boy Is Mine, He Is, What About Us, Impossible(with Whitney Houston), and even Departed(Right Here) are all awesome!

Misty is awesome, and I love your posts, wanna be friends?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom