Recent content by Agamemnon

1. Agamemnon

LF HA 5IV starters

I can get you the Squirtle, Chimchar, Chespin, and Torchic easily enough. I could get you a 5IV Fenneken, but not a female one--I have no desire to shoot for the absurdly low 12.5% chance of getting a female. Do you happen to have any of the following Pokemon (or their prior evolutions) with...
  2. Agamemnon

GEN VI: Looking for some Pokemon (updated 4.27.2016)

@CynthiaLover Thank you very much! Enjoy your Honedge.
  3. Agamemnon

@CynthiaLover Perfect. I am online and ready whenever you are. Shoot me a trade when you are good to go.
  4. Agamemnon

@CynthiaLover Looks like I only have one honedge in bank. It is female, with an adamant nature.
  5. Agamemnon

That sounds perfect. Would you like a nickname on the honedge? Edit: I should probably get you the genders first. I'll have those for you in a couple minutes.
  6. Agamemnon

That sounds good. I'm not overly concerned with the IVs or gender, so any of them will work. I don't have my DS on me right now, but I can shoot you the information on the honedge I a sec. I'll be free to trade almost anytime today after 13:30 eastern.
  7. Agamemnon

I will be busy until around 13:30 eastern time . After that, I have pretty broad availability.
  8. Agamemnon

Neither of them are from a non-US country. When is a good time for you to trade?
  9. Agamemnon

I have a male with inner focus and a male with magic guard. Both are timid. Any preference?
  10. Agamemnon

I am looking for the following Pokemon: - Hidden Ability Snorunt (moody) - Hidden Power Ice Ditto (31/30/30/31/31/31 IVs) - Hidden Ability Swirlix (unburden) - Hidden Ability Carvanha (speed boost) - Hidden Ability Pidget (big pecks) - Hidden Ability Tyrunt (sturdy) I can offer the following...
  11. Agamemnon

GEN VI: LF: Rotom

It is nicknameable! I'm a bit busy today, but will be available after 21:30 eastern time. I'm a bit obsessive about breeding my own Pokémon (that's half the fun!) so don't feel you have to go out of your way to get a perfect one! I'm just trying to offload all the extras I've ended up with. :P
  12. Agamemnon

GEN VI: LF: Rotom

Not concerned with IVs or shininess, as I intend to breed it myself. I have a number of 5 IV pokemon to trade. All the pokemon have IVs for battling--physical pokemon are missing their special attack IV and nothing else, special pokemon are missing physical attack. Most have a competitive...
  13. Agamemnon

GEN VI: LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz for LivingDex

Just wanted clarification--there was inherent ambiguity based on the phrasing and context. I'd be happy to do a tradeback on my Landorus if you want. If you've already logged off for the night, shoot me a message to schedule a time. Or, if you see me online, shoot me a trade request!
  14. Agamemnon

GEN VI: LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz for LivingDex

I have a Lamdorus (been too lazy to replay X to get competitive natured/ived birds). Mind evolving a porygon 2 for me? Edit: I realised your post is ambiguous. Do you mean do I have the legendary Pokémon available for trade backs (I.e. The legendary Pokémon is available to be tradebacked) or do...
Back
Top Bottom