Recent content by Agent Cobalt

1. A

Clefable and Gengar

Your random source? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Gengar_and_Clefable
  2. A

If you could invent a new type

I appreciate the feedback, however, everything you said about fungi can thus be applied to bugs. Bugs need water, are killed with fire, die in ice, are eaten by other bugs, are eaten by birds, can be poisoned, and make their home in the soil. I mean we might as well just go the TCG route and...
  3. A

If you could invent a new type

We already have a light type. It's called fighting. Fighting is the opposite of the dark type because it represents honorable and legitimate combat arts. The Hitmons, the Machamp line, et cetera. For five generations now fighting Pokemon are portrayed as masters of wrestling, kung fu, karate...
  4. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

With regards to Miltank, I've already included Tauros so there's no reason to include its female counterpart. You'll notice I did the same with Volbeat. With regards to Psyduck, unlike a duck it lacks wings, instead having hands. Say what you want about Farfetch'd, but there's no doubting it...
  5. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

Yes, however I'm making this by taxonomy not lineage. Whales/dolphins are still in a different order of mammals than hippos and other ungulates. Well here's the thing- some pokemon appear to need evolution stones in order to achieve true adulthood, whereas with others it just makes them more...
  6. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

I've finished Class Mammalia-
  7. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

I think this could work as a guide to those Pokemon outside the realm of true taxonomy with exceptions...
  8. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

No. Arceus isn't a horse. He's a god basically. The same goes for those dragons, they're deities basically, or close to it; they're outside of natural taxonomy. See, with the legendaries it's like this- There are legendaries that are just really strong or rare animals or whatever, and then...
  9. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

Any opinions... from anyone.
  10. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

Monotremes are the first order of mammals I listed. Cyndaquil is an echidna, but its evolutions aren't and look like weasels which would place the line in the order carnivore. I agree on the Golduck line being monotremes. Their mature form doesn't fly, and not only do they not have true wings...
  11. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

I have Gyarados as a ferocious and large karp. It's serpent and dragon-like, but it's not a dragon. It carries over most of its fish features from Magikarp. Same fins, "whiskers", gills, and fish mouth. It's a pissed off long karp to me. As for clampearl, I could make its evolved forms...
  12. A

Pokemon Taxonomy

Because they're related by evolution. I can't split related pokemon into completely different phylums if I'm to try classifying them by taxonomy. It basically would ignore their roles. In real life giraffes don't turn into penguins. It's either a weird larval form or a weird adult form, but not...
  13. A

All right, let's talk ancient.

Ok, I'll clarify further- Man and Dinosaur didn't coexist according to modern science. What I'm trying to say is that even if the main character uses a time machine, it doesn't matter because man and fossil are entire eras apart. Unless this is a cartoony thing where cavemen are training...
  14. A

The character thing is fine, but the whole point of regular games is battling trainers. So unless it's one of those side games, I don't know.
  15. A

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=226895 I'd like something like this. The only problem is, if it's in the ancient past... there's no pokemon trainers.
Back
Top Bottom