A
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, they're teachers xD they'v ealways been teachers, Rose teaches poetry and Alistair breeding.
    Those who are on right now will only be on till about nine so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    She's 23, so oops it's 12 years then. I'd raise her age but she's already 8 years above her brother. Oh well age doesn't really matter with her, I was just curious what you thought.
    Ok, I'm really sorry to be a pain here but someone already has taken the distrcit 12 female, would it be ok if you could pick another distrcit and I'll add you on the list? -.-'
    Once the classes are over you can interact with the other teachers, well the main ones at least.
    No worries, I don't expect as many posts as I do from students since you have just a teacher, plus you may be more active then some who are students.
    True since there are only four main ones currently. A lot of people have been taking interest lately, and I do have a small plot in mind to keep it interesting. I'll see how the others want to go through the school days then announce the tournament where winner will receive a shiny eevee.
    I love shiny eevee. Everytime I think of one I think ghost eevee because of a fic I read. I might do that one then. Maybe I'll do a teacher tournament too so you can get another shiny. I'm also wanted to do a contest competition, but no one has characters concentrating on contests.
    I was hoping you could help me decide since you'd be the only other one not in the tournament.
    Something? I can't decide and what I don't use this time I want to use for next time... I guess the first step is to decide between Shiny and DW, or maybe Phione
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom