A
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I'll actually post that right away, as for the tournament I want the pokemon to be a surprise. I just don't know what pokemon to choose, and if it should be shiny or have DW ability and move, I don't want to ask them since I want it to be a surprise,
    First is since this school is almost over should I do a timeskip where I skip a week or two or go through the school days, day by day, but sped up of course. After they attend the school for two weeks I want to do a tournament that allows someone to get a special pokemon, which is the second thing I need help deciding.
    Can you help me a little with ideas for my RP being your the only other one controlling a teacher
    No it's definitely starting this time! ^_^ We have it so that if we don't get enough players, most of the NPCs will die in the bloodbath at the beginning and then there will be four who manage to get free and then the first four who die have the opportunity to make another SU and play as those four NPCs :) So you in or out?
    Hello, sorry but a while ago I started a Hunger Games RP and it didnt get started, well it's restarted and we've solved the problem of not having enough players. So if you're still interested please feel free to join, and you won't need a new SU, even though some of it's been changed^_^
    No problem. I was just curious because I figured the not thing after a serious match would be fun. Also there probably won't be much more activity tonight, I'm hoping for morning, early day activity.
    Lief is usually on during the day, so I can ask him, and if he wants to continue then we wait till your on, and if he doesn't then I can have the bell ring.
    Whenever it's italics in quotation marks, it's a Pokemon speaking (a translation). So Yui's still conscious. Scared like hell, but conscious.
    Yup. Now, Zephyr has a vendetta for it.

Truth be honest, I had wanted Dante to come in and shoot Gothitelle in the shoulder, but I asked myself: does that make any sense?
    Like Klay said they will do the tests out on the training fields, how's she gonna fight dracky inside of the building.
    Well sometime sit happens xD it was in the RP staff chat.

We skipped to two weeks in the future and it's friday so it's a free day.
    We thought you got laid xD

The group infiltrated into the base and began corssing the same maze from before, Joshua stayed back to fight against one of the Hybrids and the others are making their way through the maze.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom