A
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, perhaps she could be sent on a mission and everyone else just continues until she gets back successfully.
    Hey, just wait until A.D's 'backup' becomes the dominant conscienceness and reveals not only A.D has the most powerful and infinite aura to ever and will ever exist, but the fact he could perform the most powerful Aura attack ever...which not even A.D himself is aware. Hell, A.D can't harness it because it needs to be 'unlocked', which happens accidentally when he's 32...his backup can, however, and will do in Pride. Man, the Travelsverse aura is weird.
    Hey, beating down and probably being the cause of three Team Rocket Member's deaths (though he doesn't care, as they tried to rape a Lass and Picknickr before he knocked themsensless and sent them to Boss Rocket with a warning), fighting Missingno., 'M and 3PokéTrainer, becoming Arch enemies with someone in Johto, ending up in the middle of the Hoenn Weather Trio Crisis, fending off the 3 Aggressors of Sinnoh, one of which started up a team refereed to as "Team Galatic" after he got away, and several further events in the span of 10 years, I'm surprised A.D hasn't...oh wait.
    Well, A.D did pry a little there, going in and sorting out the problem in a manner. She can ask about anything she wants, but she won't get an answer for three things.
    Oh yeah, he always keeps private stuffs...private. He'll disappear and come back without any trace of where the hell he went too. 10 years of traveling taught him that. =P
    Eh, don't worry about it, just look for any mistakes I've made and decide if I've written it decently. You'll be fine =P
    Hey, Willow, could you beta read my next Fanfic Chapter once I've written it? I just be slightly bored with the lack of A.D in Pride =P
    Welp, ShadowArceus is gone and it's 2:35am here. I'm off, but if he comes back, could you control A.D for me?
    Yeah, during the Bardock Abridged, before he's hit with a large attack, he foresees the future, before his opponent fires an attack he DIDN'T see coming, prompting him to yell "USELESS ASS PSYCHIC POWERS!"
    Naw, she'll be fine. All she'd see is a tunnel of clouds, since time has an infinite amount of events occuring in one millisecond and A.D has to focus on one for it to be seen amongst them. When he doesn't, the clouds represent the lack of focus on one event clouding his view of time.
    Depends on the view. A.D can basically see through time and space, though he generally disregards the power because the other person who gained it went insane from knowing how the world will end. If you look into his eyes, you can see time and space themselves, as well as what A.D's looking at. The downside to this is that it prevents him from moving, because he brain's too busy focusing on what the visual sensors are reporting, hence why he doesn't use it to see what move his opponent is gonna use next...that and he finds it unfair.
    Just so you know what's going on, I'll point out in my sign-up:
    and perfect hazel eyes, though if you look into them it's rumored one can see time and space
    Yup, that's one of the many secrets of A.D...including his name. No where else has his name written or stated. Well, his Trainer Card has it, buuuut...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom