A
Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ..yeah, pretty much, but that was the day A.D learnt the coat was indestructible. Seriously, the coat always seems to come out better then A.D when he takes it off to unhinder his movements.
    Well, the first one who didn't agree with A.D's morals kinda haunts him to this day...for reasons I shall not divulge because it's a
    Eh, A.D never caught Entei, but they're destined to fight alongside each other. A.D just believes no-one should control the earth, which Kris adopts when she has the chance to catch Suicune, where she believes no-one should control the winds...just need Raikou now =P
    Eh, as far as I'm concerned, their aren't any real limits, just trainers tend to limit themselves to 6 because it's fair and traditional. Otherwise, they could carry 12 and no-one would care unless they used over 6, making it a bit unfair.

(plus, I hope you release Articuno, A.D's quite fond of the Legendary Birds, though not as much as Entei, who constantly seems to follow him around)
    Eh, don't worry, it'll be a while before A.D gains the necessary stuff to start his finalé. And besides, A.D already has three party members, Jolteon is the son of Flareon and Pikachu, Pikachu having a rare gene that causes her to produce eggs of both the male and female parent (aka, she can have Eevee and Pichu eggs =P)

Also, you do realise I intend the reason for him giving Jolteon is because Jolteon and Glaceon become "fond of each other," right?
    Ah, well I suppose I could tweak Jolteon and make her a him. Btw, want a Jolteon once this is over, since it'll help you escape end of A.D's plot *has something big and surprising planned*
    Might I ask the gender of Glaceon? I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times, but I'm too lazy to check.
    True, it's been Electric, Dark and Ice most recently, with the occasional Dragon.

Btw, what's up with ShadowArceus, he's been hanging on the page for quite some time, hell I've checked my Ditto=Mew Theory Topic and he still hasn't moved...
    Yeeeeeeah, about that....GrA.Don doesn't care who he attacks, so you're in quite a bit of danger being around him at this point...
    Definitely, considering he's dealing with a demi-god now...btw, in the Travelverse, if you touch the orbs, you become a miniature version of the beast it summons (Red = Groudon), same moveset and everything, just so you know why he suddenly start using Fire Blast.
    Eh, he's fought Gods, besides, ha can always have Pichu/Pikachu shock him and unleash this 'power' of his.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom