• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, A.D's not going to have powers, even when given to him. Should he even try and use them, no doubt his secret will happen and begin attacking.
    Hey, you have the advantage over A.D, considering he can't walk on ice, because "his feet couldn't get a grip, no matter how much he tried. He repeatedly tried to balance himself, but ended up flat on his face, much to his embarrasment. "Thank god no one was around to see that."
    Sooner then you think. Dear god, fast reaction times for someone who's been traveling for only 10 years.
    Eh, once you and Gold are attacked, he'll wake up and attack immediately...unless I go to bed, since it is 1:00am here.
    Absolutely true, not to mention the A.D vs Rochelle fights that'll probably occur due to A.D's little 'tactic' in Michelle's head.
    Naw, he'll probably be out the way or K.Oed by that point. Either that, or his plot will unfold and his true reason for being there will have caused the end of the RP by then =P
    Hey, just wait until A.D's struck by an electrical attack, then something he did in Hoenn after the Weather Trio Incident comes back >=3

...Yeash, A.D's fought every legendary but one...the one he's looking for, Mewtwo...ever since the Cinnabar Incident detailed in Pokémon Travels - The Missingno. Trilogy *shameless advertising* =P
    Su? Naw, I don't mention past events, lets me surprise people later and confuse them with mentioning events that I haven't posted up...mostly cause I enjoy causing confusion to others =P
    Oh, it's already been, A.D's 20, but was 16 when they fought. Thanks to his coat, which is apparently indestructible, he came out on top and defeated God himself...which I'm surprised hasn't been in the news, unless you people don't read newspapers... =P

And naw, A.D considers Michelle a friend, if she's attack, he'll hunt down the attacker personally...and trust me, he's scary when angered.
    =P I would put that in the A.D vs Arceus fight, but Arceus doesn't speak in the A.Dverse/Travelsverse. But now, to figure out how to heal A.D quickly, since I don't want anyone getting his sweet, science-y magical coat.
    I may make it into a running joke with A.D now, whenever he gets in a big fight, no matter where, he'll always crash into a vase and question why the hell it's there?
    Sorry, it seems I have people questioning the presence of a vase in Michelle's mind, even though I only did it for a joke ^^;
    He said, "Rot in the darkest trenches of the netherworld."

You might want to translate that stuff yourself, cuz there are reasons why he doesn't say that stuff in English.
    Alright, I got you an app for The Rescue Mission.

Since you said it doesn't matter too much, I kinda threw together a rather pitiful history.

I'd actually rather distance myself from it.
    But in Zaar's case, it completely took over.

Actually, I have a comlete biography of Zaar. Do you want to see it?
    It's 6:22 PM here. >_<

And yes, Zaar hates your character. You tried to mortally wound him, remember? But then again, he already thinks that everyone else is inherently beneath him, and seeing as how almost everyone he has come into contact with has tried to kill him at some point or another, he grows intensely paranoid. There are two sides of him: The silent, calm, and evil side, and the maniacal, psychotic, mass murdering evil side.
    Just an FYI: Try to restrain from posting frequently between the hours of 7:30 AM and 3:00 PM in GMT -7 time. That's when I'm at school, and when everyone seems to post. Kthnxbai
    I see the Start-up for "The Rescue Mission" is up, and all I have left on my app is the history and Pokemon.

Two questions though: are we restricted to number or acquisition of Pokemon moves? I.E. can I have more than four moves, and have my Pokemon know tutor/egg/TM moves?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom