Recent content by Agent_Kir

1. A

Review XY011: Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!

I thought it was a great episode at all points. I'll admit I eagerly waited for someone to capture the pandas, but TR used ropes instead of Pokeballs for some reason, and nobody else entertained the thought... Meowth & the starters were great, as was Team Rocket. I like how they are competent...
  2. A

Do you wish that the Anime should be more based off the games?

Oh, but Ash IS a name from Pokemon Red. And it is listed right after the color name in both Red & Yellow versions.
  3. A

What will the writers do if they finish the Generation 5 story early?

Team Plasma attack. It couldn't be easier.
  4. A

Review BW027: The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!

re: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread I liked that Axew and TR's Pokemon were pretty competent. Didn't expect Yamask to be that strong!
  5. A

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Last time the trio disbanded it was James who tried to bring Jessie and Meowth back into Team Rocket. After all, she had a coordinator's goal to follow. Jessie is a strong girl, things like that will not break her. :-) I can't wait for the movie and how will the writers be able to add...
  6. A

Speaking about Rockets helping Ash "like in the second movie"... What do you think Team Rocket's role in new movies will be like? Seeing as they are not comic relief anymore, maybe the trio will take place of usual movie antagonists? Or will we see other Team Rocket agents? Trio's role in...
  7. A

If Ash will lose again in the league, how do you think it should happen?

They writers don't have to make him lose again. BW Games give us the way to end the League without losing or winning. Game-ending Spoiler for some people. Wishful thinking, I know, but still...
  8. A

Review BW011: Ishizumai! Take Back Your House!!

So, it's not a filler after all. Surprise, surprise. That one meteorite changes forms of Deoxys in games.
  9. A

Why do so many people hate gen III?

RSE gave us beautiful music and feeling of holiays on a tropical islands. What not to love?
  10. A

Review S13 EP26: League Unleashed!

So many same-looking persons on one picture.
  11. A

Ash's Age?

You know, I would give him 15 for DP saga. But now he looks too young and too short! Unless Unovans are huge. By the way, how old is Paul? Is this soulless man also 10 years old?
  12. A

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. That's a very good idea. But I think Best Wishes and "Training Daze" are the closest of all anime we have to see their actual work in Team Rocket. For now at least. I also feel they lack something now. But, again, in my opinion, it's a fresh change...
  13. A

To reboot or not to reboot? That's the question

It's not a reboot, just a new chapter. Though I was disappointed to hear about "eternal 10 year old Ash" confirmed, new series still have a Continuity Nod in BW001, and Ash is not playing by usual rules for novice trainers (using super effective types for quick win, obvious strategies etc.).
  14. A

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

A good old cartoon that made so much mania for children back in the day. Yes, nothing about games.
  15. A

BW015 -- Aloe Gym Battle!

They were not called "Plasma", but Giovanni mentioned a local Team in Unova.
Back
Top Bottom