• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Airi-Chan

1. A

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

- Trip has great intelligence and having big role in rivalry instead of previous rivals. - Iris has been written as better female companion than previous girls. - Bianca has being the best female rival in Pokemon Anime universe. - I like running gag of Stephan. It is not too annoying - Dawn had...
  2. A

Preview BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

Yay, another Iris episode. I hope she can get more development in this episode
  3. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Ghetsis would kick Giovanni's *** LOL What if Bianca participated in Junior Cup
  4. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Trip and Iris would be the smartest one. What if Iris owned a female Serperior?
  5. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

That would be Tobias 2.0 What if Ash caught Klink?
  6. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I'd like to see Garchomp battled Ash's Gible What if Trip caught Dragonite instead of Iris?
  7. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I will do a facepalm! What if Iris caught a Timburr?
  8. A

Who is the manliest out of [insert three Pokeguys here]?

Lance Trip, Stephan, Alder
  9. A

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Ash and Cilan, nice! It reminds me with Subway Tag Battle episode last year....
  10. A

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Don't ship me with Bad Luck Brian. IMMA FOREVER ALONE!!!"
  11. A

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Just hamburger, noodles, and fresh water
  12. A

News Jamie McGonnigal doing IAmA on Reddit! Come ask me questions!

I'd like to say , nice to meet you Jamie McG! ^_^. Do you have any preparation for voicing Trip upcoming episodes?
  13. A

What's you favorite episodes of pokemon?

I like Trip winning Junior Cup and Iris catching Emolga episode :)
  14. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I would like to see Emolga VS Minccino What if Trip won Club Battle?
  15. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Unovan people will be confused what they wear LOL What if Trip and Iris battled Ingo and Emmet instead of Ash and Cilan?
Back
Top Bottom