A
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just so you know, I posted the official stuff for your park run since you ended it early. Sorry I took so long to do it!
    Eh, no problem, my friend. After I go off of AIM, I played some LoL. Some stupid feeder playing Jinx ruined my 4 game win streak with Taric. I was so mad. After that match, I played Annie mid for the first time. Started out 4 and 0. I died 4 times after that, picked up another kill, and a few more assists before we killed the enemy's nexus. My Urgot, who was ADC, destroyed their bot lane. He had good mechanics for a Bronze player.
    So, about 3:00 my time. That should be 1:00 AM your time? I'm bad with math, and my brain doesn't want to count out the proper time. By the way, that's 3 in the afternoon. I'm not sure if I can do Wednesday and Thursdays, because that's when both brothers are off work and on the computers. Sounds good?
    Hey ho. Just so you know, school's kicking my butt lately and I can't handle the URPG anymore. Feel free to request a new Ranger, and I'll check in every now and again so I can get the list to them whenever someone new takes your run. Sorry that I have to bail on you like this, but I need all the free time I can get. It's been fun. :>
    Derp. What time zone do you live in? I've got a pretty packed schedule with college so we'll have to squeeze the fight in somewhere.
    I am well and it's going fine, thanks for asking. I'm almost ready to start drawing pages! Yay!
    I'm not sure right now, and I'm looking forward to X and Y. I think the Megas are pretty cool~
    Nope. My computer broke again so I had to take a two day hiatus. It is still out of commision so I'm using ATF's phone. It really sucks because the keyboard is so tiny. When it is fixed we can talk again. Don't know when that will happen though. I have to go so talk to you later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom