Recent content by Airplanepilot501

1. Airplanepilot501

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I feel like accomplishing things today.
  2. Airplanepilot501

Long time no see; Getting back into Pokemon

Not too long ago, I remembered old memories playing Pokémon hart gold as a kid. I remembered beating all the Johto gyms, but never finishing the Kanto gyms because I had lost my game and DS lite at a hotel. I haven't played a Pokémon game in about two years, and I wasn't active in the community...
  3. Airplanepilot501

For the US citizens, which Coast are you from?

I grew up on the east coast. Now I live in the South-East.
  4. Airplanepilot501

Speculation Should GameFreak make a Pokémon game with all regions in it?

A Pokemon game with all regions is grate for a Pokemon 20th or 25th anniversary edition.
  5. Airplanepilot501

The Cloned Ash theory

When I first heard about this theory not to long ago it was a video, I dismissed it as impractical and nonsense. This is the second time I saw this theory. This theory has no base. This theory can't even support it self, it just brakes apart. Ash and Pikachu was returned to there body by haunter...
  6. Airplanepilot501

Should Pokemon get is own tv channel

Pokemon getting its own live internet TV channel might work. Pokemon already has it's own website, but the selection of episodes there is a bit limited. So i propose to TPCI to add Watch live Pokemon TV to there website. They could show the latest XY episodes and previous episodes of XY. And the...
  7. Airplanepilot501

Should Pokemon get is own tv channel

I thought about this for a while now. Since Pokemon is restricted to how many episodes it can show in a week, and Pokemon is way different from the content on cartoon network. It will have many benefits to the anime as a whole. It will also help pokemon to get is own identity as it's own...
  8. Airplanepilot501

Fireshipping (Ash x Macy)

3 days with no replies???
  9. Airplanepilot501

Fireshipping (Ash x Macy)

Since there is not a lot of Fireshipping fanfiction or fan art at the moment. I created this thread to help support Fireshipping since it is a very interesting. Even though i'm a Pearlshipper I still like Fireshipping.
  10. Airplanepilot501

Travel companions

Most long running shows like Pokemon don't just get rid of there characters just because they have bin around for awhile. That's why I support companion rotation because the writers have more characters to work with rather then just 3. Also the running time of each region is getting shorter. The...
  11. Airplanepilot501

Travel companions

The only reason why the writers fail to reintroduce ash's previous travel companions, and keep on making an excuse to replace ash's travel companions with new ones is because of money. The anime is simply being used to promote the games, so they can sell more copies of the current generation...
  12. Airplanepilot501

Travel companions

I agree to have a stable cast, then just discarding ash's travel companions like an old shoe. They should have Dawn return as Ash's companion in X and Y. They should also bring back Brock, Misty, May and Max as well.
  13. Airplanepilot501

my pile of junk

cool collection i must say.
  14. Airplanepilot501

What references to older sagas would you like to see in XY?

I want to see Brock return. And Dawn to be with Ash.
  15. Airplanepilot501

Advanced VS DP

I love diamond and pearl, because it has Dawn. And Dawn is the best companion for Ash period.
Back
Top Bottom