Recent content by AJW12777

1. A

Review S16 EP10: Cameron's Secret Weapon!

Pretty terrible episode. This Ash/Cameron fight was just a buch of one-shots over and over again. I hate I miseed his fight against Stephan, or seeing Bianca fight, but whatever. It's gonna be a drag until the N episodes start. :/
  2. A

Review S16 EP03: A Village Homecoming!

This episode was really cool, actually. Iris running away from Drayden was pretty funny, only to be found out by him anyways. And at the very least, Iris is competent as a Dragon Trainer to an extent where she can calm Hydreigons down.
  3. A

Review S16 EP02: A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team!

This episode was actually pretty cool. The combo of moves and their names.....kinda made me think of the Marvel vs Capcom 1 and MSHxSF games. Ash and Cilan getting in on the action was pretty sweet as well. Though their sayings got REALLY old REALLY fast, the episode for the most part was...
  4. A

Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova - Opening song

Really liked the opening. The animation on it was great and I reallt liked the choice of scenes they used for it, too. The music isn't Johto Journeys good, but it's acceptable.
  5. A

Review S16 EP01: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!

I actually found this episode really enjoyable, and Iris somewhat likeable in as well. Though most of the ep was "FOR EMOLGA'S HONOR!!!!!!" Though Cilan should never ever quit his day job, He also "insert past tense of bring here" some much needed hilarity. Though I WILL say, I actually...
  6. A

Review S16 EP01: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!

I actually found this episode really enjoyable, and Iris somewhat likeable in as well. Though most of the ep was "FOR EMOLGA'S HONOR!!!!!!" Though Cilan should never ever quit his day job, He also "insert past tense of bring here" some much needed hilarity. Though I WILL say, I actually...
  7. A

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

6th Gen confirmed, so quickly? Hmm...ohwell, it looks neat. Gotta say, tyhe grass and fire starters looks awesome. The water one doesn't look too shabby either. Sorry to Keep You Waiting, Let's Rock, Jackpot! Yeah Baby, etc. And an October release, too. Glad I have a 3DS :]
  8. A

Review S15 EP46: The Road to Humilau!

This LITERALLY marks the first time I have EVER changed the channel before the anime has finished its episode. Cameron was just God-awful as always, and Marlon reminds me of B.D Joe from Crazy Taxi. Most of the episode was a bore snore, and I found myself switching to Sportscenter about 17...
  9. A

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I'm a hardcore fan of the anime.
  10. A

News Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice

Hmm.....This looks to be a mid-tier to mid-high tier movie. IDK if it'll stand to the Lucario or Jirachi movies. I got high hopes for this.
  11. A

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

I'm playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 until B2/W2
  12. A

If Pokemon had achievements.

It's Boshy Time!!!! - With any Pokemon starting with "B" or ending with "Y", solo an E4 member.
  13. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Hurricane" - Panic at the Disco
  14. A

Do the main characters in the games look like you

None of them look like me.
  15. A

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I won't become a part of the brood.....not yet.... *sees Evil Figment* AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! *runs*
Back
Top Bottom