• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What, you thought I'd use T-tar just because I put it as my favorite?

I only did that because my first flawless pokemon I ever bred was a Larvitar, and I was going to base my team around it until I discovered that Drizzletoed was coming out. I prefer Water as a type over Rock and Ground. Now, if they only made a weather that was specifically just for Steels or Ghosts...
    Well, my weather team is my only team. I'm working on some pokemon, but the only teams I actually have are Rain and (nearly finished) doubles.

Aside from that, yes, I would like to battle with non-weather teams.
    GG! I'm fine with the hax, it evened out. BTW, can I keep the battle video? I recorded it, but I'll delete if you want.
    Okay. Let's battle, then. My wifi might not work right now, but I'll be able to battle tomorrow between 1 and 4 pm.
    Yes. VM when you can battle. I'll try to be on, and I can battle later today if that would work as well.
    We can battle right now. Black FC: 0089 2472 2115. I have yours. I will be able to battle just about any time I'm on if you can't right now.
    Thanks, I appreciate it, but there are much better battlers than me. Troggy once wrecked one my teams with ScarfGyarados, and I can't remember beating Heathcliff without Hax. I haven't had the time to build teams and master RNG'ing in order to build a Wi-Fi team yet.
    And I certainly do overpredict too much. I've lost many matches because I've overestimated my opponents.
    That's certainly unusual. I guess it might be best to wait until you get your computer back.
    GG, and I didn't end up changing anything on my team. I used my same team as I normally would, and I didn't end up watching all too much of your previous match, because I had to post a PM in that time and I ended up getting the teams mixed up anyways. The entire match I was like, "Where's Rotom-H?".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom