A
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:F.E.A.R.

After I get the thread up and some people start signing up I'll see what the consensus is on some of the other bans I am thinking.

I should have plenty of prizes. It's the turn out that I'm worried about. There was usually a pretty good turn out, so hopefully people still want to have some fun.

Did you get to reading the thread? What did you think?
    Yes, two pokemon from anything but Ubers. Swift swim + Drizzle may get a ban, and the F.E.A.R. strategy is not allowed. Still looking over DW abilities to see if anything major could cause problems. Item clause is on as well, seeing as two pokemon with a Focus Sash, among other like items, would be too much of a problem for teams.

No problem. I run the tourneys to get people more interested in battling, and get them thinking about more than just the usual. You might have to talk to Hadesiro then, he's got the Terrible Twos crown from the last tourney. Troggy was runner up. Glad to see you are excited. I've got a few ideas for the prizes, so if I think of something you can contribute I'll let you know. What gens can you RNG in, and do you do CPs BPs or can do both?

Hopefully this gets you, and others, battling more frequently. I was going to make them a monthly or every other month thing, but then my internet died so I had to drop them for a bit. I'm back and set up perfectly now, so expect a lot more down the road.
    Yes. It will be the second Terrible Twos tourney. 2 Pokemon per team, singles battle if you'd like to try out teams and do some brain storming. The first one was pretty successful I'd say, and it got people to think out of the 6 vs 6 OU box/rut everyone seems to always be in. Some of the team combinations were pretty creative.

It won't be up for a little while though. I need to write up the posts since the old threads were deleted when the Battle Center was redone. Figure a few weeks before the thread goes up, then another for people to sign up and prepare. I'll keep you informed when the sign ups are open. Prizes usually have a theme, and are RNGed by the best.

Glad to see there's new names interested, I was afraid the Battle Center was dead.
    Ah, I see. Very well, this one shall wait ;) I have to train one of my newer team members up a bit anyways, so you've given me an extra time, and for that I thank you.
    By the way, I just thought I'd drop by a congratulatory note.. you seem to be doing quite well on the ladder, so well done!
    Sorry 'bout the no response thing in the wifi room. Any other time, alright? ;) I get spaced out alot for a long time, so forgive my unresponsive system, lol I'll try my best to stay on Earth next time.
    well I usually run a drizzle team but I've been without my verison of black for a while so it was kinda thrown together... so the Starmie actually makes since (even though I prefer my Thundrus) and I use Toxicroak instead of Conkeldurr
    na you can go ahead and take the win because now I know stuff like what Hidden Power you have on your lead... which I predicted completely wrong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom