Recent content by Akaigo

1. A

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Yes, from a third party if it means that it is not actually the real Akaigo using this profile.
  2. A

Please remove this user from this ladder list. He will not be playing Pokemon anymore: Akaigo
  3. A

Hadeshiro won, 2-0 gg
  4. A

I would love to accept your challenge. VM me, and let me know when you are available!
  5. A

Next time, try ro add an "@" to my name, so Ican get a notification saying that you did. School is starting, so idkwhat times Ican play. I am not free today, so possibly tommorow. Just VM me and we can work something out.
  6. A

The Terrible Twos Tourney !!Registration now OPEN!!

i'm in. 2408 7134 4642 Good Luck to everyone!
  7. A

It was a good game! I was afraid I'd Lose PP, lol...
  8. A

lol sounds good!
  9. A

My team is now fixed! I'd like to challenge Johto Trainer to a match please!
  10. A

Thundagere I am sorry... but my FC changed again because I yet again obtained another DS. .-. its: 2408 7134 4642 My battle with big DUB is decided. Final score is 6 - 3, my win. 6 - 3 because for some unforseen reason, our wifi disconected mid-battle, and we felt as if I would win the match...
  11. A

Thank you thundagere for switching it up. :D and big DUB, I'll withold my challenge against you until after your battle against Johto Trainer
  12. A

big DUB I took ~SG~ 's spot, so I am ahead of my tier... and since everyone in the tier above mine is On Hiatus, I am technically the top of my tier
  13. A

Thundagere: ~SG~ Notified me that I may take his place on account that he does not have access to his DS, atm, and cannot Wifi battle. Here is the quote: So May I move up to the next tier?
  14. A

both Ninetales Fires and ~SG~ have been inactive fir three days now. is it possible that i may Challenge big DUB to a battle?
  15. A

Ninetales Fires I challenge you to a match! When are you available? ~SG~ Dude. I wish you would be able to battle. but this is stupid.
Back
Top Bottom