Recent content by Akamadoushi

1. A

Children believe Sheep Lay Eggs

Was this a multiple choice test? If so, it's not entirely accurate. Young children will often select the funniest answer (with an exception for nerds). If it was fill-in-the-blank it's a bit more worrying, but I wouldn't trust a study like this that relied on multiple choice. I always found...
  2. A

Your Top 10 Songs

It was hard to pick, I listen to a lot of music and I have broad tastes. 10. "Dragula" by Rob Zombie 9. "I'll Fly With You" by Gigi D'Agostino 8. "And I Was a Boy From School" by Hot Chip 7. "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed" by Panic! At The Disco 6. "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy...
  3. A

Hello Bulbagardenians

Welcome! :-)
  4. A

Anyone interested in making a video game?

It's a little early to be talking music, but it will certainly be necessary later. As for artwork, I believe there can't be too much. If you want, and have the time, you could do concept art for the character classes (I'm going to update this page with descriptions in a few minutes), monsters...
  5. A

I'll be able to better answer this question once someone with programming skill and free time gets involved, so basically the programming language to be used depends on what interested programming talent can be found. Truth be told, I don't know the first thing about programming, so I've been...
  6. A

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

First 8 episodes of Bobobo, in English then in Japanese.
  7. A

Update: I added an early item list to the official Haven wiki and as such the project is now open for concept art to anyone interested in trying their hand at it! Each item will eventually need a small icon and a regular pic, so either is acceptable. The project also has a user group on this...
  8. A

I think an original engine would allow more freedom, something like RPG Maker might be too constraining.
  9. A

Sorry I haven't been around for a while everyone, real life has been creeping up. I started a user group for anyone interested in the project. Whether you want to help out or you just want to see how it's coming along, anyone can join! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=903...
  10. A

Update: I started a wiki with some information on the project, I'll post little by little as I get free time to do so. If you'd like to be added to the list of contributors, send me a message here on the forum or via AIM (IoliteObsidian) to confirm your interest. http://haven.wikidot.com/
  11. A

RPG Character Class Upgrades

Yeah I love the job system of FFV and FFT, but the classes for this game would provide a constant passive bonus instead of active abilities. That's why I decided on set classes -- you pick your class at the beginning and you can do something better than other characters, and later you can...
  12. A

Yeah, something like that, but without any disadvantages associated (don't know about BG2 but in Neverwinter Nights there were penalties for multiclassing). I imagine it as something that would happen far into the game, like in Final Fantasy and add powers without taking any away.
  13. A

The first example that comes to mind is the original Final Fantasy, where you select a fixed class at the beginning and later upgrade to a stronger version of that class (Red Mage --> Red Wizard). I'm working through rough notes for an RPG with 5 base classes, each with a completely different...
  14. A

The point of concept art is just to get the basic idea across. Since my own artwork fails at that I'm not really one to complain if yours can ;-) PM or AIM me and we'll talk in detail. More help never hurts, more artists means less work for the artists involved. PM or AIM me and I'll give...
  15. A

Hm...it's not that I don't appreciate the offer, it's just that I already have about a dozen people for that.
Back
Top Bottom